BUG - I Lost With Pair of Aces for pair of 8 at GGPoker

Plata

Plata

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi guys,

I contact support of GGPoker network and not received answer yet.

I am very disappointed with this site !

Here is a proof of bug: https://imgur.com/a/PGJpiPi

I want refund of this pot of $6. Anyone can help me to share this bug for community ?

Sorry to not post bbcode, I'm not allowed.

Help me please !

Last edited:
arenaci

arenaci

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Short Deck Poker

Hello buddy. This game you are playing is short deck poker with 6+. Hence villain made a wheel straight with A-9. That is the reason you lost the pot.

GL at the tables...

Plata

Plata

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello buddy. This game you are playing is short deck poker with 6+. Hence villain made a wheel straight with A-9. That is the reason you lost the pot.

GL at the tables...

Many thanks to teach me.

I'm new in short deck, where I can find the rules for short deck ?

arenaci

arenaci

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker is tough

Hi again,
To tell the truth as far as I observed you play poker without proper preparation. That is to say you are playing without solid fundamentals and without proper bankroll management. Putting all your money in 1 Buyin cash table is a kamikaze.
Poker is a very tough game to be successful at. In my honest opinion you need to read and ingrain at least couple of quality books and make a habit of studying poker before playing. Otherwise it will be like gambling and in the long run you are destined to go broke.

slicheri93

slicheri93

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Never mind its shortdeck and the guy beats you with a straight since the A plays as 5

better to check the rules before playing.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is obviously a good idea to make sure, you at least understand the rules, before you sit down and play a game for real money. Hopefully lesson learned? ;)

voljare1234

voljare1234

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
maximally i agree with the ones in front of me .. unfortunately a lot.people play that they don't know the rules.please ask everyone before they come in somewhere mostly for money

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
maximally i agree with the ones in front of me .. unfortunately a lot.people play that they don't know the rules.please ask everyone before they come in somewhere mostly for money

I have once registered for an MTT thinking, it was NLH, while in fact it was some kind of 7 game. It was kind of fun playing those games, where I did not even know the rules, trying to figure them out, as we went along. But unsurpricingly I ended up not cashing :)

voljare1234

voljare1234

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have once registered for an MTT thinking, it was NLH, while in fact it was some kind of 7 game. It was kind of fun playing those games, where I did not even know the rules, trying to figure them out, as we went along. But unsurpricingly I ended up not cashing :)
Six yes sometimes you only realize things when you're on the road :) You can learn from that too :)