Bring back MultiTable SitNGos!(BOL and SB)

J

jbosker84

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I really wish they would bring back the 18 and 27 max Sit N Go's as it allows everyone to get a significant payout without dedicating 4-5 hours to place in a regular tournament. The single tables are okay but the payouts are great. Most of the time I end up in the top 3(6 man where the top 2 cash), just to be attacked my the two other players. It's been the same two players 4 times now and they never play hands against each other. If they do, it's a quick minimum or maximum then a quick fold.
On to the multi-table Sit N Go's, I don't understand why they can't put on, at least a few. If the max amount doesn't register, then there is no tournament and nobody loses! I see 100 and 200$ single tables that NEVER have players register so what do they have to lose? There is already an option tabbed on the software so it's only a matter of adding a few tables. I forgot what site ai used to play on but there were also 60-man and 90-man KO tournaments where it was very simple. You got 50 cents or 1$ for each KO and there was no stupid "bounty". All of these unlimited rebuy, add-on, and bounty's encourage wild, sloppy, and bad play while regularly rewarding the bad play. So many go "all-in" on every hand that there is no way to have a certain strategy. If you have a bad run of starting hands, you either have to pray to get lucky with a bad hand, or end up with 5-10 BBs before you finally get AK and get knocked out by someone with 50-100 BBs with K3.
But the biggest reason for my requesting the 2-3 table Sit N Go's is the time. I am a single father of a 1 year old boy and work full time. I have maybe one night a week and maybe an hour or two to play during the week. I don't understand how some have the time to play so much. I see the same people on the cash tables everytime I play and they sometimes reload 3-4 times in one sitting. It must be nice to have that kind of income just to throw away. That's another problem with the cash tables, in that there should be a limit on how high you can go. Those same players will reload and reload until they finally get lucky and double or triple up. They then do ridiculous raises pre-flop then even worst post flop and just bully the poor. They then sit out and stay on the tables forever. I've seen the same player up to 48 hours later!
To conclude, I would simply like some rules or formats that actually help the good players and not hurt them.
Kindest Regards, Justin

Mr_Hand

Mr_Hand

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I used to crush the 90 man turbos on FullTilt back in the day. It got to where I quit doing side work (remodeling) and just played poker for a few hours every evening. Made about 1k per month playing the $25 buyins. They were by far my favorite!

500hpawd

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ignition has $5 & $10 45 mans that fill every 30 minutes or so during peak hours. The $5 ones fill really fast pretty regularly. I'm not going to say they're soft though as all of our games have gotten harder in the US but it fits more into the range you're looking for than the full length MTT's