Breakout Poker? Issues with them

DaisyDuke01

DaisyDuke01

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey,

Has any of you ever had issues with BO? I can't tell you how upset and annoyed I am with them.

They accused me of doing something illegal (using Tournament Indicator) with their software. Even after I stopped using it with their game they insisted I still did. Just because it was running along side with a PS game. They automatically assumed I was running it with BO games.

The arrogance of that site is INSANE! They could have asked or stated not to run the TI App at all while a BO table was open. A warning of some sort. But NOOO they just asked me to not play there anymore.

I'm extremely honest and always abide by site rules, so assuming I do something wrong without making sure, makes me fume.:mad:

Any similar stories out there?

Daise

MatMackenz

MatMackenz

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey,

Has any of you ever had issues with BO? I can't tell you how upset and annoyed I am with them.

They accused me of doing something illegal (using Tournament Indicator) with their software. Even after I stopped using it with their game they insisted I still did. Just because it was running along side with a PS game. They automatically assumed I was running it with BO games.

The arrogance of that site is INSANE! They could have asked or stated not to run the TI app at all while a BO table was open. A warning of some sort. But NOOO they just asked me to not play there anymore.

I'm extremely honest and always abide by site rules, so assuming I do something wrong without making sure, makes me fume.:mad:

Any similar stories out there?

Daise

Yupp, exact same scenario, except I was using Hold'em Indicator. Banned after the first night I signed up. I didnt give them any personal info thankfully, as I did not yet send the documentation to verify my account for that sweet $8 bonus which is the only reason I signed up in the first place.

V

vic75

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you request a cash out from breakout poker be prepared too wait three weeks for I.D. verification.

DaisyDuke01

DaisyDuke01

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you request a cash out from breakout poker be prepared too wait three weeks for I.D. verification.
Great! yeah, I've got to take care of it this week. I'll get myself mentally ready. lol
Tks for the warning.

V

vic75

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Great! yeah, I've got to take care of it this week. I'll get myself mentally ready. lol
Tks for the warning.
It was great that breakout poker had the option for lifetime ban as I wont have too deal with the well educated people that cant process a cash out after three weeks oh I was just checking to make sure some new small site was legit and its not. Here are some fully legit poker sites with no problems poker stars party poker 888 Poker Titan Poker and william hill.