Bots

L

Lindarns

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
hello i heard about the bots on party poker how do you know IF you Playing against i bot?

hello i heard about the bots on party poker how do you know IF you Playing against a bot?

I mean a bot

Last edited by a moderator:
Maikl113

Maikl113

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
On patypoker changed the verification system, for example, I and did not pass identification, too intricate, therefore, about the bots don't know.

S

successlaw

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hello i heard about the bots on party poker how do you know IF you Playing against i bot?

You don't get any answer from them , then play same style and they multi table a lot. You should find a way to exploit them.. i don't think it's very difficult

L

Lindarns

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
You don't get any answer from them , then play same style and they multi table a lot. You should find a way to exploit them.. i don't think it's very difficult

I dont chat alot when i play

Gloria_Legenda

Gloria_Legenda

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It happens that the feeling that there is a bot at the table, just until the end you do not understand it, only if the experience to understand it.

Y

Yoyo123

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
hello i can i get à vert good bot a live un country where we have poker room with no problem to use bots thanks for your reply ans sorry for my english

M

myquickwit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have no idea how to tell if someone is a bot or not. The fact that they don't reply to chat is not enough. A lot of players have chat turned off.

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
24 hours playing many tables without breaks

S

sryImPro

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Party Poker seems to really care about getting bots out of their network, they are been doing a really good job with locating those accounts. If you play at Party Poker i wouldn't be concerned, because every batch of banned bots at Party Poker brings a huge amount of refunds to the players who happened to be affected by bot play. So the fact that we can't really tell if a player is a bot, at least at Party Poker we can sit back and relax and not to think about it.

syarbouh

syarbouh

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's a bot better than humans?

What makes a bot, a bot?