BOL/SB $1,000 all in shootouy

jordanbillie

jordanbillie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To all of my CC friends, if you have funds on chico you should check out this promo. You have to complete 3 easy missions each day to qualify for the $1,000 freeroll every evening. Every day is a new chance at the $1,000 All in shootout. They are running one everyday this month.

Last time they ran this promo, I scooped up an extra ~$200 in shootout winnings. :)

Good luck!!!

gardin555

gardin555

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To all of my CC friends, if you have funds on chico you should check out this promo. You have to complete 3 easy missions each day to qualify for the $1,000 freeroll every evening. Every day is a new chance at the $1,000 All in shootout. They are running one everyday this month.

Last time they ran this promo, I scooped up an extra ~$200 in shootout winnings. :)

Good luck!!!

Look like a good promo, I gonna ckeck it out.
Thanks for the info jordanbillie! :)

jordanbillie

jordanbillie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So far I have qualified for each evenings All in Shootout and I've haven't cashed in a single one. :)

I'm 0/8 (2x per day) so far.

I think tonight is the night I get a cash. :)

Daniel72

Daniel72

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lets give it a try.
I hope the missions arent too expensive :)
GLGL

M

myquickwit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I qualified for the tournament on day 2 of the event but they would never give me the third mission which was to be dealt 72. After I was dealt 72 I kept playing another hour until it was dealt to me again and it still didn't say I completed the mission. It happened to everyone because the tournament was canceled that day with zero people registered when the tournament started. Three days later and I have still not received a ticket or anything to accommodate the players who participated on that day. I will never play any promotion of this type again on their site after this experience.

jordanbillie

jordanbillie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I qualified for the tournament on day 2 of the event but they would never give me the third mission which was to be dealt 72. After I was dealt 72 I kept playing another hour until it was dealt to me again and it still didn't say I completed the mission. It happened to everyone because the tournament was canceled that day with zero people registered when the tournament started. Three days later and I have still not received a ticket or anything to accommodate the players who participated on that day. I will never play any promotion of this type again on their site after this experience.

Yeah...that did happen. You just have to get over it and realize they are still offering 23 more of these (so $23,000). Honestly, you need to figure out the best way to complete the missions in the minimum amount of time/risk. I found that 4 tabling .05/.10 with a min buy in $4 to be the best method. DO NOT PLAY BOOST!!! It's tempting because of the hands/hour but the play of the regs makes it very difficult to get to showdowns cheaply.

As far as the 72 is concerned, are you sure you weren't dealt 27? Because that is a different hand. :)

I hope you realize the opportunity still ahead of you. :)

Good luck!

M

myquickwit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah...that did happen. You just have to get over it and realize they are still offering 23 more of these (so $23,000). Honestly, you need to figure out the best way to complete the missions in the minimum amount of time/risk. I found that 4 tabling .05/.10 with a min buy in $4 to be the best method. DO NOT PLAY BOOST!!! It's tempting because of the hands/hour but the play of the regs makes it very difficult to get to showdowns cheaply.

As far as the 72 is concerned, are you sure you weren't dealt 27? Because that is a different hand. :)

I hope you realize the opportunity still ahead of you. :)

Good luck!
I am sure. I was dealt 72 in that order. I even looked at my hand history for confirmation. Like I said it happened to everyone so the tournament that night was canceled. They have made no attempt to make it up to the players that qualified and were denied entry.

jordanbillie

jordanbillie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am sure. I was dealt 72 in that order. I even looked at my hand history for confirmation. Like I said it happened to everyone so the tournament that night was canceled. They have made no attempt to make it up to the players that qualified and were denied entry.

I know, I was denied entry on day 2 as well.

Yeah, you are better off not even bothering support. You are just going to waste precious time.

FastOne

FastOne

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
So far I have qualified for each evenings All in Shootout and I've haven't cashed in a single one. :)

I'm 0/8 (2x per day) so far.
Are you qualifying from both rooms? If so, is that allowed? I mean, you are not actually colluding because it's an allin tournament, but you are being registered and playing the same tournament from both rooms, if the answer to my question is positive, that is.

BTW, I haven't make it ITM yet either, and have qualified everyday (one room only). And have taken massive bad beats while qualifying, including losing with AA vs KK allin preflop ( villain flopped a K, of course). Lost 10$ in that hand alone.

jordanbillie

jordanbillie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Are you qualifying from both rooms? If so, is that allowed? I mean, you are not actually colluding because it's an allin tournament, but you are being registered and playing the same tournament from both rooms, if the answer to my question is positive, that is.

BTW, I haven't make it ITM yet either, and have qualified everyday (one room only). And have taken massive bad beats while qualifying, including losing with AA vs KK allin preflop ( villain flopped a K, of course). Lost 10$ in that hand alone.

I figured it was fine because I'm not actually signed on at the time of the tournament. I never logged in.

Yeah, I've been getting crushed in Boost. I switched to 4 tabling with a min buy in of $4. It works much better because the play is tighter.

jordanbillie

jordanbillie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Woohoo cashed for $9 last night. :)

It's a start.