BOL or ACR ??

R

RiverKing422

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Im curious to know everyone's thoughts on which you feel is a better poker site to play?

MikeCarasone

MikeCarasone

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Acr has much better prize pools in their MTT schedule. The guaranteed pay outs are much higher. There aware many more tournaments available at all stakes. At least there was before the software change. Hopefully everything goes back to how it used to be after they are sure the switch is running smoothly. The structure now is horrible. The blinds go up way too fast. Turning the tournament into a flip fest and taking skill out. BOL seems ok though, if you like smaller fields and likely lesser skilled (which is always good) opponents. The cash games are definitely softer on BOL.

dragunovich

dragunovich

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR is a lot better, I seem more fun, I feel more comfortable playing in ACR and I dont know why but I think that as between ACR first I get used to the software.

R

RiverKing422

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ive played on so many sites over the years, i used to love pokerstars back before all the online poker dropped, i play mostly Betonline now cause i feel the players are much easier to beat, but i see that ACR gives better cards and a egual chance to with where as Betonline has been questionable about the flips here lately

M

molokheia

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi There
I started a while ago playing ACR
Really it seems better to play and rewards are good too
Pity that they didnt fix the freerolls softwares yet
Lets wait and see
Rgds

Clowntown

Clowntown

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'd go with ignition/Bovada. ACR and Betonline have some serious botting issues among others. Cardschat has good freerolls on both of these sites though.

jrgum25

jrgum25

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ACR is the better of the two sites hands down imo although there isn't anything wrong with BetOnline. When ACR is back there is more traffic, better tournaments and freerolls all day not to mention Cardschat runs one daily there once you meet the requirements. I'm currently playing at BOL though because ACR isn't fully back yet and I don't like Ignition/Bovada.

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
unfortunately I didn’t play BOL (so I can’t compare them), but I really liked the ACR !!!

Pokerguy6666

Pokerguy6666

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I find that the cash games on BOL are softer than on ACR.

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
ACR, provided that they finally update their software and everything will work fine.

Gaviria8

Gaviria8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you're playing MTT, ACR is much better than BetOnline

A

adueno81

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like ACR better for the better prize pools except on Wednesday. Anyway what are the freeroll clubs doing since most of the freerolls are temporarily shut down?

C

coolcukes

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
BOL or ACR

I had been playing only on ACR and placed in a couple of tournament but won my first tourney at BOL. I find the players on BOL to be tighter - none of this all in all the time and hanging around with rags and getting lucky on the river. BOL has a freezeout tourney too (where I won) I was getting tired of the unlimited entries and 3 hour late registration. although ACR had more tourneys/freerolls to enter - for me I like quality tourneys and it sure helps now that ACR is experiencing problems. I will say I miss the cardschats freerolls/buyins a lot. Anyone know if they have been relocated to another site or if they are just doing without them until ACR gets right?

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
Both of these sites have their drawbacks and advantages. I think that this is an individual choice for each player. But in general, personally, I prefer PokerStars, 888 or partypoker.

F

FrothyGoodness

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if you're about super micros. ACR all the way. if you like smaller fields BOL all the way. I like BOL bad Beat jackpot because I play a lot of 1/2 and up. ACR has better veriety overall but BOL is starting to come through with the same type of vaeritey for all levels of play

C

canabero

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
actually is better BOL considering the big troubles ACR is having during last weeks. in the past is was more interesting ACR in my opinion.

J

jdmBlue

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play both BetOnline and ACR. If you have less time per day to play then BetOnline is a good choice since most of their MTTs are played in 4 to 5 hours. Trying to balance a job and play tournaments can be a task. ACR has larger prize pools and more tournaments.

A

AlbieTross

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As someone who's played on both sites, I can say I enjoy my experience far more at ACR. They have a much greater traffic and variety of tournaments and guaranteeds to choose from. My hope is that ACR's updates are polished and the site is fixed up soon so I can go back to playing there.

unholyking

unholyking

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I find that the cash games on BOL are softer than on ACR.

I haven't been playing on BOL too much, but since I just started I have noticed the same thing. I used to use the WPN sites all the time and it feels to me that BOL has a lot softer players. However, once I get more experience with BOL my opinion might change.

Sincerely,

:elefant: Unholyking :elefant:

unholyking

unholyking

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi There
I started a while ago playing ACR
Really it seems better to play and rewards are good too
Pity that they didnt fix the freerolls softwares yet
Lets wait and see

Rgds

You are right, ACR rewards are great. I love their rake back system. Especially how you can keep track on a simple menu. They just always are seeming to have problems. Then don't even get me started with the amount of botters and cheaters on there. Ughhhh!

unholyking

unholyking

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello.
Both of these sites have their drawbacks and advantages. I think that this is an individual choice for each player. But in general, personally, I prefer PokerStars, 888 or PartyPoker.

Well if we were allowed to choose any poker site obviously the sites you mentioned are the best. However, there are a lot of us located in countries, like USA, that can't play on those websites. I remember playing on PokerStars back when it was allowed here in USA and I loved it. PokerStars is also legal in the state of New Jersey (where I am originally from) and I play it every time I go there. Once PokerStars comes to the USA, I feel that all of these overseas poker sites will slowly come to an end. Don't you think?

Sincerely,

R

Richardszabo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Currently, the BOL is a better poker room than ACR. If everything will be all right in the ACR, i think a much better poker room is the Americas cardroom.

L

lordgarth

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
BOL OR ACR

They are about the same. The fact is that there are games being played with the cards on both sites. Now I have a quetion: Is poker stars accessible again for US players?