BOL account login ?

W

wengz2002

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I cannot login to my betonline account now! Does anyone have the same problem?

Pokerguy6666

Pokerguy6666

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is BOL asking you to reset your password? I think all BOL customers have had to reset their password in the last week or so.

vra4a

vra4a

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is BOL asking you to reset your password? I think all BOL customers have had to reset their password in the last week or so.

This correct!
I had a message to change my password to get in.

oneybiggs

oneybiggs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
got locked out while ITM ,not happy AT ALL ,many problems there now.cant be bothered typing it all...not happy betonline.Very dissapointed and sorry i deposited there...didnt even get new players freeroll entry because it sent me in circles when trying to deposit with debit so by the time i could use neteller the month had expired.i notice 2600 other players apparently signed up and made their first deposit within that mnth...what a joke ...where are they??? sounds fishy to me because they sure aint there playin are they...not happy at all and very very dissapointed in my first betonline deposit experience...probably my last too.and no replies to emails is not a good look,speaking from experience it just gets worse if they are not responding to straight and honest issues...very dissapointed!

U

UncleConRon

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My opinion

Go to betonline.ag. Fill in your email address on the site login at top. Enter password. After you log in at the site get the numbers that are associated to your account after you log in by checking the space where you entered your email and use those numbers for your betonline download name.

W

wengz2002

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have Reset my password more than 10 times already. I cannot reloggin after I logout. Always Invalid Passwords.. I Already seek CS Agent help and his solution was to reset password which doesn't work. I have no problem logging to the Poker Room... just in the betonline website!!!

My only workaround for this problem is to reset my password every time I want to visit their website which is so annoying!!!

Waffle3113

Waffle3113

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've had this issue when I switched between my phone and computer for the first time where I looped threw all my passwords and still never got to log in after multiple resets.

After talking to the agent I go to log in and am immediately redirected to the set a new password which when I reset it this time I continue to stay logged in. Its really weird and took me like a day and a half of logging in for it to get fixed

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
I also had such a problem. But after I reset my password, everything works fine.
Good luck.