Bodog88 Out of Business!

A

AcesDJD

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Very sad, this was a good site that was great extra income for me. It wasn't perfect, but pretty good, soft player pool etc. I'm seriously considering leaving Asia due to this, as I don't see any alternatives in my country. I don't trust America's cardroom which I believe my country (I'll just say it's in East Asia) is allowed on last I knew, but it seemed very fishy.

There's SWC poker for bitcoin only, but the place seems to be a ghosttown and has decent players most of the time. I'm shocked they decided to close up shop, I guess nearly all their profits came from China as I don't believe most of the other countries were pressuring them, although they did have a rigged non-live blackjack game and that could have been another factor, but the easy thing to do was just not play that.

Any good bitcoin poker sites or sites that accept bitcoin for east asian players? From what I am seeing, the answer is no, but perhaps I've missed something.

A good lesson for anyone young here, unless you are a prodigy nearly as good as Mickey McD, don't depend on poker for anything more than entertainment as it can be quickly taken away from you.

Asian baby boomers run into the 1970s, so it will be many years before they are out of power, assuming that the next generation will be any more liberal about gambling which there is no certainty on.

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Very sad, this was a good site that was great extra income for me. It wasn't perfect, but pretty good, soft player pool etc. I'm seriously considering leaving Asia due to this, as I don't see any alternatives in my country. I don't trust America's cardroom which I believe my country (I'll just say it's in East Asia) is allowed on last I knew, but it seemed very fishy.

There's SWC poker for bitcoin only, but the place seems to be a ghosttown and has decent players most of the time. I'm shocked they decided to close up shop, I guess nearly all their profits came from China as I don't believe most of the other countries were pressuring them, although they did have a rigged non-live blackjack game and that could have been another factor, but the easy thing to do was just not play that.

Any good bitcoin poker sites or sites that accept bitcoin for east asian players? From what I am seeing, the answer is no, but perhaps I've missed something.

A good lesson for anyone young here, unless you are a prodigy nearly as good as Mickey McD, don't depend on poker for anything more than entertainment as it can be quickly taken away from you.

Asian baby boomers run into the 1970s, so it will be many years before they are out of power, assuming that the next generation will be any more liberal about gambling which there is no certainty on.

so you mean they are no more doing business in your country? or they closed down completly which i dont believe? try to be more specific.

A

AcesDJD

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Out of business means out of business my man. Try to learn the language you are communicating in. No one will ever play on Bodog88 in any country ever.

Bodog Poker - Bodog PT - Bodog ES - Bovada