Bodog total Credits and Debits

K

kfkid40

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Looking at my bodog account info, can anybody explain the total credits and debits thing.

Like if i buy in at a table for 100 dollars then leave immediatley, why do the total credits and debits each go up by 100, what do they mean

thanks

Egon Towst

Egon Towst

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you look at your ecash statement (found under the Account & Preferences/My Account tab), it shows a complete breakdown of all transactions (which you can print out for study offline, if you like).

The total credits/debits numbers are the totals of the two columns on that statement. Basically, one is the amount you sat down at a table with, and the other is the amount returned to your account when you got up again.

In your example, you took $100 from your account to buy chips at a table, and then you converted those same chips back into $100 again, so the total of each type of transaction rises by $100.

zowzza

zowzza

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nice explination Ego. It's an accounting thing to double check youself in accounting. Debits and Credits will always be = on the book. So when keeping the books, anytime you have a credit somewhere, there is gonna be an = about debited else where. Look at your bank statement for you account and maybe you can see what I mean there.

K

kfkid40

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I see, thanks a lot for the explanation guys, makes sense.

Bodog Poker - Bodog PT - Bodog ES - Bovada