Bodog login problems - new address

Irexes

Irexes

Legend
Total posts
Thanks to Buckster for letting us know (he called them up).

bodog have moved to Play Online Poker at Bodog Poker Roomhttp://www.newbodog.com so go there if you are having problems logging on.

From the site.
Welcome to the new (temporary) Bodog. As you may know by now, Bodog.com is experiencing a technical issue impacting our players' ability to access our website.
This is the result of a legal dispute over the ownership of the Bodog.com domain name. We are fighting this dispute. We are confident that we will win, but until all is settled, I do not want our battle to interrupt your play.
So, I present you with newbodog.com. You won't notice very many changes: same website, same brand, same product, and same service. Just a new domain name.
We are working to resolve any remaining issues on the temporary site as soon as possible, and fully expect to have our original site back up shortly.
I sincerely apologize if you were affected by our interruption and assure you that I will update you soon.
Regards,
Calvin Ayre

Last edited by a moderator:
buckster436

buckster436

Cardschat Hall of Famer - RIP Buck
Total posts
Awards
i just typed in and downloaded it,, thats what there support told me,,,, Thanks rex,,,,, buck:D
there`ll be 1,000,000 posts tomorrow saying i cant get to bodog,,lol

Last edited by a moderator:
jayneseo

jayneseo

Legend
Total posts
TY I was wondering what was going on there :)

bob_tiger

bob_tiger

Legend
Total posts
oh ok tyvm guys...i couldnt figure out what was going on either and i agree with buckster i bet tommorow people will be going crazy and posting that lol

buckster436

buckster436

Cardschat Hall of Famer - RIP Buck
Total posts
Awards
I just got there email This Morning about this, lol, i knew before i got the email,lol,,,, ok bumping this, buck:D

Bodog Poker - Bodog PT - Bodog ES - Bovada