Bodog customer service ...(or not)

H

Hunter Tahu

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Many sites have "as a response to Covid" removed much of their customer service. I am unaware how phones encourage the virus, but I'm sure they have science to back them!
bodog removed it's rewards simultaneously, but, as Hammy used to say "that's another story ..."
I won't get into specifics here, but it seems Chat and email are entirely unaccountable, and sometimes enjoy messing with customers ! They will move your queue position, 1st in line up to 3rd 10 minutes later, and do intentional disconnects in Chat, But my Favourite is the standard Bodog reply to emails! The typical response after acknowledgement, That is, the initial response, is almost invariably "
Thanks for contacting Bodog Customer Service.

It appears you've already contacted us with this inquiry and we were able to provide assistance.

If you require further support..."
lol!
I tried explaining that, if you are the first to respond to a complaint / inquiry, this is not a possibility, but they, you guessed it, reply "
Thanks for contacting Bodog Customer Service.

It appears you've already contacted us with this inquiry and we were able to provide assistance.

If you require further support"

This seems the standard reply now.
We need to create some accountability for online, some sites have obviously gone far too long without!

H

Hunter Tahu

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
...don't get me stated on their 40 day "by courier " withdrawals!:confused:

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
Due to the spread of the virus, much has changed. The pandemic negatively affected absolutely everything. We must be patient and hope for the best.

Jason Bralli

Jason Bralli

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I still don’t play at bodog, but I’ve been checking to start playing in the future. But it is good to know your problem, as this is a point that I will be checking before I sign up.

gl

H

Hunter Tahu

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello.
Due to the spread of the virus, much has changed. The pandemic negatively affected absolutely everything. We must be patient and hope for the best.

Yes, unfortunately one of the biggest changes, is that many have a new excuse/angle to take advantage of .
As in "In order to do our part in combating Covid-19, we will be required to bend you over. Sorry for any inconvenience ":driver:

H

Hunter Tahu

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Bodog Customer Service

In response to your inquiry, although the connection may not be obvious, we at Customer Service would like to inform you that your bending over does help us greatly during this time of crisis. Again, we appreciate your patience, and apologize for any inconvenience caused by the lack of available lube;)

Bodog Poker - Bodog PT - Bodog ES - Bovada