ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I have been playing for a couple of weeks and it seems like a good place to play, it offers very good freerolls and the guaranteed tournaments are very attractive

CERRATO505

CERRATO505

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've been playing for a couple of weeks now and it seems like a good place to play, it offers very good freerolls and the guaranteed tournaments are very attractive

If I have been playing for a short time I won 11 dollars in a freeroll and with that I started playing at the regular tables and I like the system since it is anonymous

mkdrummey

mkdrummey

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wow does bodog still exist? I used to play a late night freeroll there years ago (went on for hours/never cashed). For me it disappeared after Black Friday. Is it still the same site as it was?

Assuming it's not licenced in the UK so what countries do they accept?

ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
If I have been playing for a short time I won 11 dollars in a freeroll and with that I started playing at the regular tables and I like the system since it is anonymous
I dare say that it is the room with the best freerolls, and the tables can be an advantage depending on how we see it :D

CERRATO505

CERRATO505

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wow does bodog still exist? I used to play a late night freeroll there years ago (went on for hours/never cashed). For me it disappeared after Black Friday. Is it still the same site as it was?

Assuming it's not licenced in the UK so what countries do they accept?

accepts many countries

Last edited by a moderator:
CERRATO505

CERRATO505

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I dare say that it is the room with the best freerolls, and the tables can be an advantage depending on how we see it :D

how do you do with the withdrawals

Last edited by a moderator:
Raccoony

Raccoony

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bodog was a different online poker room and interesting for me.I remember that people referred to them as Bodog/Bovada.I didn't know if they were still active because of many restrictions in different countries,but I do know that after these restrictions I am still not able to play there.

etouu79

etouu79

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have been playing for a couple of weeks and it seems like a good place to play, it offers very good freerolls and the guaranteed tournaments are very attractive

but you did tempt, I think that in these days I will visit the site and see to make an account there, thanks

H

Hemified

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not in usa..lol..i used to play vada but they ended up not letting me play. I still had money on there and stars but shit happens.lol..good luck and crush em.

FIERROS

FIERROS

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
logo_main_ca_latam.svg
dice-question.png

Site not availableWe’re sorry you can’t access Bodog as it is not available from your country USA.

el_soma77

el_soma77

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
:cool: On this platform, I have never had the opportunity to play, and I have seen famous people like zeros, in their videos that they are playing and also famous people, the truth is that I have not tried it yet, but hey one day I will try, for now I'm good as i am.

Bodog Poker - Bodog PT - Bodog ES - Bovada