Blue bar chest on PokerStarts

oakthyago

oakthyago

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello guys, I just got this blue bar chest and kinda shiny. Does it means its the last chest to reach the next level ? I am right now in 9/10 and not sure if its the last or the last but one.

8CZJVTkMpHVYgAAAAASUVORK5CYII=

hope you can help and thank you

Attachments

• bluebarcheast.png
    bluebarcheast.png
    2.4 KB · Views: 29
Markjduk

Markjduk

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I think you will need one more before you move to bronze level, but don’t get too excited, at bronze level the rewards are pretty low.

oakthyago

oakthyago

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
thank you guys

I still dont know why the bar is blue O_O probable some buster?

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
It signifies that this is the last chest in the colour. Once you complete the requirement points in the allotted time you will be upgraded to another colour from the next chest. After Blue is Bronze. There a slightly better rewards the higher up you you go in colour however they will require more points to complete progress bar.

thank you guys

I still dont know why the bar is blue O_O probable some buster?

oakthyago

oakthyago

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It signifies that this is the last chest in the colour. Once you complete the requirement points in the allotted time you will be upgraded to another colour from the next chest. After Blue is Bronze. There a slightly better rewards the higher up you you go in colour however they will require more points to complete progress bar.

Thank you, excellent answer!

I also notice that after past 28 days you only lost one chest. I thought that I would lost all the chest.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
It is supposed to be 28 days but sometimes it seems less.

The 28 day time period is from when you got the individual chest. Most times you will get chests on different days during the month so that's why they does not all expire at one time.

So let's say you got one 3 days after the first one. When the first one expires the second one would expire 3 days after.

On a side note your initial question was about the progression bar turning blue the progression turns another colour as well. The progression bard turns bright red if you are about to be downgraded to a lower colour within the next 48 hours.

Yesterday I was looking for this article to link you but the pokerstars the site was having some problems yesterday. It has all the information about Star Rewards Chests

https://www.pokerstars.com/stars-rewards/
Thank you, excellent answer!

I also notice that after past 28 days you only lost one chest. I thought that I would lost all the chest.