Blitz Poker WPN....Bot Heaven

B

Backlash

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think Blitz poker is a haven for bots. My cousin and his crew are killing it. AVOID IT as much as possible. It appears as though we have no long term win with these crews running.

Just my advice. Stick to tourneys and cash. If they are running a crew there then it is likely others are also.

I am a degen so I play it occasionally. But it looks like we will lose long term.

Thoughts? Anyone crushing Blitz legit?

~AllInOnUtoo

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I think Blitz poker is a haven for bots. My cousin and his crew are killing it. AVOID IT as much as possible. It appears as though we have no long term win with these crews running.

Just my advice. Stick to tourneys and cash. If they are running a crew there then it is likely others are also.

I am a degen so I play it occasionally. But it looks like we will lose long term.

~AllInOnUtoo

So have you reported them? There stealing from other players and should be banned ASAP.

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

~AllInOnUtoo
Could you please post the screenname of your cousin here? [emoji28] Thanks

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips

~AllInOnUtoo

Provide their screenames in this thread and let us know what the site's security dept. said in response to the email you sent to them about it.

My guess is, you've tried to play a few hands on the Blitz tables and quickly lost... while not realizing the regs. on fast forward style tables are generally tougher and more aggressive than players on regular tables. And because of this you felt the need to fabricate some b.s. about your imaginary 'super user' colluding cousin & his crew.

Why not just learn how to play instead?

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
So have you reported them? There stealing from other players and should be banned ASAP.

Instead of reporting them, to help out online poker, he has started up a 'Lobby against online poker' thread, LMAO. Who joins a poker forum and posts a thread in hopes of gaining support from members to lobby against online poker? I guess the passwords weren't reward enough :confused: