Blitz Poker on ACR for January 2020

paisley

paisley

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Anyone playing Blitz poker this week on ACR? Please share your experience.
I signed up for the Blitz Bonus ACR is currently running, I think till the 10 of January. I played some yesterday, but a lot today.
Yesterday and earlier today I played the 5/10 cent tables. I did not do very well. Then I decided to try moving up. As there were not 10/25 cent tables running, I tried the 25/50 cent ones. Much better luck at these, not sure why yet.
A lot of the time I am playing poker online, I am often doing something else as well. Watching tv, a movie, posting on Facebook, texting, etc. You can not do this and play these games. So that's interesting. Something I will have to get used to if I continue.
More later.
Oh and FYI, my play was not showing up under my Bonus info in the Bonus section. I contacted CS. They are aware of the problem and hope to have it updated today.

MemphisGrind

MemphisGrind

Think Bink
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Anyone playing Blitz poker this week on ACR? Please share your experience.
I signed up for the Blitz Bonus ACR is currently running, I think till the 10 of January. I played some yesterday, but a lot today.
Yesterday and earlier today I played the 5/10 cent tables. I did not do very well. Then I decided to try moving up. As there were not 10/25 cent tables running, I tried the 25/50 cent ones. Much better luck at these, not sure why yet.
A lot of the time I am playing poker online, I am often doing something else as well. Watching tv, a movie, posting on Facebook, texting, etc. You can not do this and play these games. So that's interesting. Something I will have to get used to if I continue.
More later.
Oh and FYI, my play was not showing up under my Bonus info in the Bonus section. I contacted CS. They are aware of the problem and hope to have it updated today.

Yea, I got an email about the promotion, and have considered making a deposit. But, I really don't need to make a deposit so I'm just playing blitz "for free" lol

That being said I will share with you what the ACR rep has said to others about the blitz promotion. Please read below.

84e8d48ae23213310c30d99846daef17.png

I hope this helps!

paisley

paisley

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yea, I got an email about the promotion, and have considered making a deposit. But, I really don't need to make a deposit so I'm just playing blitz "for free" lol

That being said I will share with you what the ACR rep has said to others about the blitz promotion. Please read below.

84e8d48ae23213310c30d99846daef17.png

I hope this helps!

No, I didn't deposit to get the bonus. They sent out 2 emails about it. The first one was to tell you the second one was coming. In the second, you were supposed to follow their link to opt-in and have the bonus setup for you.

MemphisGrind

MemphisGrind

Think Bink
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No, I didn't deposit to get the bonus. They sent out 2 emails about it. The first one was to tell you the second one was coming. In the second, you were supposed to follow their link to opt-in and have the bonus setup for you.

Wow... thanks for that... I have missed out on some money already, but I just opted in. For some reason thought it was for new deposits..

muse713

muse713

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Played a couple hands and then quit. Its going to be next to impossible for me to release the bonus.

paisley

paisley

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well now it's the 10th and I earned approximately 725 points, which qualifies me for $20 in bonus money. I mistakenly thought that this meant I would be able to go to the bonus page today and release that money. But oh no, now I have to do a play thru to get.
To me that's like a double "play thru" for one bonus. Which IMO sucks donkey balls! Add to that the fact that none of this "play thru" information is in the emails you sent out. Which also IMO is plain deceptive.
My assumption about any gambling bonuses is that they are there to attract players and then reward them for their continued play. Apparently not on ACR.
Yes, I will post this on the official ACR thread as well. I'm sure the Rep will respond typically with, "the information was on our website". This just means, "tough shit" in customer service speak.