Blackchip poker vs ACr is the same?

Z

zc13expert

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To those who have experience in both rooms, can you please give me your comments and experiences? I understand that both are from the WPN network, because I would like to know how they differ, how is the traffic and above all "How is the support, it is online or also the story of the mail and the 72 hours ".

I want to change rooms, I can't stand ACR anymore, the increasingly worse support, continuous failures, they do whatever they want

please your comments

C

Cdub512

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They have the same traffic. I think some of the private games are different on 1 skin to the other. ACR is a lot more active on social media than BCP, especially with giveaways. Also, I don't think you can transfer in between ACR and BCP accounts. More people seem to play on ACR over BCP.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To those who have experience in both rooms, can you please give me your comments and experiences? I understand that both are from the WPN network, because I would like to know how they differ, how is the traffic and above all "How is the support, it is online or also the story of the mail and the 72 hours ".

I want to change rooms, I can't stand ACR anymore, the increasingly worse support, continuous failures, they do whatever they want

please your comments

Hello! As you mentioned ACR and BCP we belong to the network which is WPN, the only thing that changes are some features inside of the poker App.

Ice Wolf

Ice Wolf

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Both softwares are equally as bad with too many problems to count, chief among them being the NG. No shades of it deserving an R. Well if the R stands for rake or then ohhh yeah there is an R. These people can't even fix the chat though, they definitely won't fix the NG.

Black Chip Poker - Black Chip Bonus Code - Live Dealer Blackjack