Black Chip Poker: Fix Your GD Soft

Dorugremon

Dorugremon

Rock Star
Total posts
Awards
I tried the BCP client with linux and WINE. The program starts to load, but all I get is a black screen. After a few minutes, the program crashes. I tried the same client soft on a Windows 7 Ultimate, with the same results.

First image: starting

Same black screen as seen from Linux

Under Windows and Linux, this black screen is followed with the whole program disappearing with no error messages.

Needless to say, this is damned unacceptable since I have $300 on BCP that I can't access. Stay away from this site. Their customer service also SUX as I have never received any replies to e-mails.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Total posts
Awards
I tried the BCP client with Linux and WINE. The program starts to load, but all I get is a black screen. After a few minutes, the program crashes. I tried the same client soft on a Windows 7 Ultimate, with the same results.

First image: starting

Same black screen as seen from Linux

Under Windows and Linux, this black screen is followed with the whole program disappearing with no error messages.

Needless to say, this is damned unacceptable since I have $300 on BCP that I can't access. Stay away from this site. Their customer service also SUX as I have never received any replies to e-mails.

Please provide me your screen name and registered email address by private message, to further assist you in this matter.

ACR Rep

Black Chip Poker - Black Chip Bonus Code - Live Dealer Blackjack