Black Chip poker down?

P

Pel Boy

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Is anyone else having issues connecting to BCP? It kicked me out of a tourney and refunded me as they were doing maintenance earlier today, but now every time I open the App (on PC) it says it can't connect me and then says they are doing maintenance and "check back in 30 minutes"?

rotty

rotty

I triple dog dare ya
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Welcome to CardsChat :)
Reboot your computer? I have no idea to help ya, sorry.

kacca

kacca

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Though they returned the money :) I used to go to other rooms after blocking the account to check the documents, the ticket was not returned to me, since it disappeared while I was blocked.

franken222

franken222

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've been having major connection, freeze, and disconnect problems in the last two weeks.

Adi8877

Adi8877

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've been having major connection, freeze, and disconnect problems in the last two weeks.

Happens few times in a month, especially after the maintanence. Usually try to avoid playing important tourneys on those days, as 95% it will be cancelled some point. Playing only sng, multisng micros, as this problem is still there, and can be really annoying after 6-8 hours play and in a good tourney positions.

I recognized the disconnections for few seconds, and it puts me sit out, happened several times in this week, it is something 'new', I experienced similar more than half year ago.

For the maintanance check out their soc media, tw, example, or here they have an official acr thread, they have the links there when and what they maintanance. so you can count on that.

Black Chip Poker - Black Chip Bonus Code - Live Dealer Blackjack