Black Chip Poker and ACR

C

ChrisNunn82

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
So im new to this, I play on Black Chip Poker, which is a relative to Americas Cardroom I am assuming.

I have spun up a pretty good bankroll of over $4,000, I am hoping beyond hope that I can cash this out without any issue...

Anyone have any issues with Black Chip Poker or Americas Cardroom ACTUALLY paying out their players? Because this is a large amount of money and I do NOT want to get screwed over by this.

JJP

JJP

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So im new to this, I play on Black Chip Poker, which is a relative to Americas Cardroom I am assuming.

I have spun up a pretty good bankroll of over $4,000, I am hoping beyond hope that I can cash this out without any issue...

Anyone have any issues with Black Chip Poker or Americas Cardroom ACTUALLY paying out their players? Because this is a large amount of money and I do NOT want to get screwed over by this.

You will be fine, it might be a lil slower than it had been bc there has been a major influx in player volume for WPN to deal with. 2+2 cashout thread seems people are still getting them and everything is fine it is just delayed compared to a few months ago.

Nice hidden barg too ;)

C

ChrisNunn82

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
You will be fine, it might be a lil slower than it had been bc there has been a major influx in player volume for WPN to deal with. 2+2 cashout thread seems people are still getting them and everything is fine it is just delayed compared to a few months ago.

Nice hidden barg too ;)

Youll have to explain to me what a hidden barg is, I was literally concerned that I was going to be out all that money.

JJP

JJP

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Youll have to explain to me what a hidden barg is, I was literally concerned that I was going to be out all that money.

different way of saying BRAG :), just kinda teasin. As long as the money was won legitimately you will get it ! Use bitcoin it will be the fastest

C

ChrisNunn82

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
different way of saying BRAG :), just kinda teasin. As long as the money was won legitimately you will get it ! Use bitcoin it will be the fastest

Thanks, this is my first foray into online poker since the big seize years ago, so I gotta admit im pretty nervous about it

KristaK

KristaK

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have spun up a pretty good bankroll of over $4,000, I am hoping beyond hope that I can cash this out without any issue...Anyone have any issues with Black Chip Poker or Americas Cardroom ACTUALLY paying out their players? Because this is a large amount of money and I do NOT want to get screwed over by this.
hi hi chris!! :ciao:
i play acr lots really like it, it proper honest place
no worries

you have bankroll $4000 usd?

you got gfriend?

blond.jpg

C

ChrisNunn82

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips