Black Chip Poker

zwbb

zwbb

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon guys. Give advice. Registered in the poker room Black Chip Poker. For a long time I did not go there, for the reason that I entered money from a bank credit card into the room, and when I decided to withdraw funds back to the card, it turned out that such a function is absent in Black Chip Poker. therefore, funds remained there, and it makes no sense to play. maybe someone came across this?

Bricxjo

Bricxjo

Just some happy guy
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
If you know someone who plays there, I think you could arrange a trade of paypal for your balance and do a player to player transfer?

Last edited by a moderator:
C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
But you can't request a withdraw to some e-wallet or bitcoin? Since they are not offering the credit card option anymore, they have to offer you some other alternative to cashouts.

zwbb

zwbb

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
But you can't request a withdraw to some e-wallet or bitcoin? Since they are not offering the credit card option anymore, they have to offer you some other alternative to cashouts.
I do not understand, yet, other ways of withdrawing funds, because I transferred only to the card ...

ProblemPlaya

ProblemPlaya

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
is black chip still offering the new player bonus money like acr did back in the day? i signed up with a bonus code and never got my new player bonus money or the deposit bonus! rep plz pm me

roberto51

roberto51

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I recommend LuxonPay wallet. You can only make one payout per week, but payouts are instant.

Black Chip Poker - Black Chip Bonus Code - Live Dealer Blackjack