AmyricoLiliana

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hello
I would like to inquire if there is anyone who has a Black Cat card use
If so, who has what opinion r
I tried to register, but he wouldn't accept that my name was accented, so it didn't match my I.D.
I was praised by many in my circle of acquaintances, but unfortunately I could not
And frankly, I like the look of the card 🥰🤣

adriantempo

adriantempo

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
hello
I would like to inquire if there is anyone who has a Black Cat card use
If so, who has what opinion r
I tried to register, but he wouldn't accept that my name was accented, so it didn't match my I.D.
I was praised by many in my circle of acquaintances, but unfortunately I could not
And frankly, I like the look of the card ����

Hello

Yes, I have a BlackCatCard.

I have a very good opinion.
-personal IBAN in euro.
-crypto service.
-free transfers to other users
-5 free transfers outside of BlackCatCard each month
-free to withdraw 200 euro from ATM each month
-card is secure with 3D Secure, spending limits, blocking
-live notifications
-login on the web and in the App
-they offer cards for Family + Kids (any age) + custom cards for yourself + cards for anybody else
-the cards work even offline (plane, cruiseship, recurring pays, auto petrol stations)
-you have 0.1% cashback on spending
-saving account with 2.2% yearly interest
-pleasant app, there is a moving kitty that plays while you use the app
-pleasant card, cute kitty eyes

They also offer 20 euro free bonus money when you register with an invitation. If you want an invitation send me a message. I already made 60 euro for free and I spent the money.

They also offer another 40 euro free bonus money when you spend 1000 euro with the card during 2 month period.

My name is also accented but you can register without accents.
Let's say your name is Kovács. You can register as KOVACS. I did the same and it worked.
I know what you mean. Their registration process is very difficult, compared to others. They have strict rules. But it can be done, it is possible, with effort.
Some suggestions: both names should be in CAPITAL letters. Another suggestion, first add the ID expiry date and after that the issue date.
I also had problems with them: if the address you enter is different from the address on the documents for proof, then they won't accept you.
This means all the letters, characters, have to be 100% exactly the same.
So, my suggestion is to register, write down what you type in the registration, then when they ask for proof of address you need to give them a document that has the same letters, same order, same everything. But it's difficult to have this kind of document, so there is a trick: you edit a PDF to make it exactly the same as you registered. I did this and there is no problem, I just changed a bit the order of words and some commas. You can do this with SEJDA free PDF editor, or I can help you, I adjusted my document with Adobe Acrobat X Pro.
And if you can't register yourself, then maybe you can register as one of your parents, a brother or somebody from the family and you can all use the app and the card.

If you need help, you can ask for help. I also use chat, WhatsApp, Telegram etc.

I also have other cards, I have 40 cards in total, BlackCatCard is just 1 for me.
Not all my cards are physical, some are virtual cards. I have a passion for personal finance.

photo-2021-05-12-17-49-04.jpg

photo-2021-05-12-18-04-34.jpg

photo-2020-08-29-17-00-45-Copy.jpg

Last edited:
AmyricoLiliana

AmyricoLiliana

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
First of all thank you very much for your help and correct careful response
I just messengert use
Unfortunately, it's not up to date yet because I don't have a passport or a new kind of ID card.
But I have to get it done again now because it's due in August.
I think we can get back to the subject after that.
What other cards do you know?
I only have skrill. But I didn't order my card there, but it got mixed up.

Hello

Yes, I have a BlackCatCard.

I have a very good opinion.
-personal IBAN in euro.
-crypto service.
-free transfers to other users
-5 free transfers outside of BlackCatCard each month
-free to withdraw 200 euro from ATM each month
-card is secure with 3D Secure, spending limits, blocking
-live notifications
-login on the web and in the app
-they offer cards for Family + Kids (any age) + custom cards for yourself + cards for anybody else
-the cards work even offline (plane, cruiseship, recurring pays, auto petrol stations)
-you have 0.1% cashback on spending
-saving account with 2.2% yearly interest
-pleasant app, there is a moving kitty that plays while you use the app
-pleasant card, cute kitty eyes

They also offer 20 euro free bonus money when you register with an invitation. If you want an invitation send me a message. I already made 60 euro for free and I spent the money.

They also offer another 40 euro free bonus money when you spend 1000 euro with the card during 2 month period.

My name is also accented but you can register without accents.
Let's say your name is Kovács. You can register as KOVACS. I did the same and it worked.
I know what you mean. Their registration process is very difficult, compared to others. They have strict rules. But it can be done, it is possible, with effort.
Some suggestions: both names should be in CAPITAL letters. Another suggestion, first add the ID expiry date and after that the issue date.
I also had problems with them: if the address you enter is different from the address on the documents for proof, then they won't accept you.
This means all the letters, characters, have to be 100% exactly the same.
So, my suggestion is to register, write down what you type in the registration, then when they ask for proof of address you need to give them a document that has the same letters, same order, same everything. But it's difficult to have this kind of document, so there is a trick: you edit a PDF to make it exactly the same as you registered. I did this and there is no problem, I just changed a bit the order of words and some commas. You can do this with SEJDA free PDF editor, or I can help you, I adjusted my document with Adobe Acrobat X Pro.
And if you can't register yourself, then maybe you can register as one of your parents, a brother or somebody from the family and you can all use the app and the card.

If you need help, you can ask for help. I also use chat, WhatsApp, Telegram etc.

I also have other cards, I have 40 cards in total, BlackCatCard is just 1 for me.
Not all my cards are physical, some are virtual cards. I have a passion for personal finance.

photo-2021-05-12-17-49-04.jpg

photo-2021-05-12-18-04-34.jpg

photo-2020-08-29-17-00-45-Copy.jpg

adriantempo

adriantempo

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
What other cards do you know?
I only have Skrill. But I didn't order my card there, but it got mixed up.

I have Skrill virtual card, free. Works well and fast to withdraw money from pokerstars.

I use Revolut most often, my account is 3 years old. It has many good features, diverse.
I have 9 free Revolut cards.
5 virtual, 2 metal promotion cards, 1 standard, 1 disposable virtual won at a promotion.

Curve card is one of the best cards to have, because it enhances the cards you already have, gives them superpowers.
It can store all your cards in one single card. I have 30 inside. You select one of them in the app and it takes money from it and it makes the payment, then you can switch to something else to make other payments. The app doesn't store money, just cards, the money stays in your accounts. The Curve card transforms in another card you select.
Even after making a payment with card A, you can change your mind, they put the money back in, they take the money from card B. It's possible because the merchant has the money from Curve, and Curve has the money from you, from card A. And they allow you to pay them with any card, up to a few weeks.
It is a full debit card, it has buyer protection up to 100k euro and a good foreign exchange, also a free limit of ATM withdrawals. Over time, they allow very high purchases, it can increase even over 1 million euros per year.
It can send money to others. It can also store loyalty cards.
They have zero competitors, because they innovate. Nobody has done it before them.
They also have other features and many to be released in the near future.

I also use WISE card, they changed name from TransferWise. My account is 3 years old.
It's good for travelers, it can store over 50 currencies.
They offer very professional services, like 3D Secure 2.0, Instant SEPA for euro, Faster Payments System for british pounds, web and app login, ApplePay, GooglePay and the cards have a rare 5 year validity. It is a full debit card. They also offer a limit of free ATM withdrawals. Their fees are decent, lower foreign exchange fees than many banks. It's a good quality service.
I also have 11 full local accounts, all around the world. I have never been to Hungary but I have a real hungarian forint bank account from them, just like a national would have. And many other countries, from USA, to Singapore, Poland, Turkey, Australia and so on.

I also have a phyre virtual card for free. It's good because it's mastercard certified, the app stores loyalty cards, they have good limits and other features. One thing that they have and many others don't: they have their own way to pay with a mobile phone.

I have other cards aswell. Sometimes I open new accounts, sometimes I lose cards because the company is closing, so my accounts change over time.

Almost every account I mentioned offers promotions, like a bit of free money, free transfer, cashback etc. If you need invitations I can send you.

AmyricoLiliana

AmyricoLiliana

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
All right, thank you very much, you can send me an invitation. I think the rules are that this should be done privately,
Or you can write on messenger if you want.
Thank you very much for your reply,
Have a nice 🙂
I have Skrill virtual card, free. Works well and fast to withdraw money from PokerStars.

I use Revolut most often, my account is 3 years old. It has many good features, diverse.
I have 9 free Revolut cards.
5 virtual, 2 metal promotion cards, 1 standard, 1 disposable virtual won at a promotion.

Curve card is one of the best cards to have, because it enhances the cards you already have, gives them superpowers.
It can store all your cards in one single card. I have 30 inside. You select one of them in the app and it takes money from it and it makes the payment, then you can switch to something else to make other payments. The app doesn't store money, just cards, the money stays in your accounts. The Curve card transforms in another card you select.
Even after making a payment with card A, you can change your mind, they put the money back in, they take the money from card B. It's possible because the merchant has the money from Curve, and Curve has the money from you, from card A. And they allow you to pay them with any card, up to a few weeks.
It is a full debit card, it has buyer protection up to 100k euro and a good foreign exchange, also a free limit of ATM withdrawals. Over time, they allow very high purchases, it can increase even over 1 million euros per year.
It can send money to others. It can also store loyalty cards.
They have zero competitors, because they innovate. Nobody has done it before them.
They also have other features and many to be released in the near future.

I also use WISE card, they changed name from TransferWise. My account is 3 years old.
It's good for travelers, it can store over 50 currencies.
They offer very professional services, like 3D Secure 2.0, Instant SEPA for euro, Faster Payments System for british pounds, web and app login, ApplePay, GooglePay and the cards have a rare 5 year validity. It is a full debit card. They also offer a limit of free ATM withdrawals. Their fees are decent, lower foreign exchange fees than many banks. It's a good quality service.
I also have 11 full local accounts, all around the world. I have never been to Hungary but I have a real hungarian forint bank account from them, just like a national would have. And many other countries, from USA, to Singapore, Poland, Turkey, Australia and so on.

I also have a phyre virtual card for free. It's good because it's MasterCard certified, the app stores loyalty cards, they have good limits and other features. One thing that they have and many others don't: they have their own way to pay with a mobile phone.

I have other cards aswell. Sometimes I open new accounts, sometimes I lose cards because the company is closing, so my accounts change over time.

Almost every account I mentioned offers promotions, like a bit of free money, free transfer, cashback etc. If you need invitations I can send you.

adriantempo

adriantempo

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
All right, thank you very much, you can send me an invitation. I think the rules are that this should be done privately,
Or you can write on messenger if you want.
Thank you very much for your reply,
Have a nice 🙂

I sent you these invitations on messenger. See what you like.

You can check the message requests.
https://www.facebook.com/messages/requests
Captsdfure.jpg

Black Chip Poker - Black Chip Bonus Code - Live Dealer Blackjack