Beware of Juicy Stakes poker conditions!

oldgrinder63

oldgrinder63

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you deposit with a visa or mastercard and you send in all required documents like copy of photo id and CC and there credit card authorization form and then you invest in a poker turney and you end up winning 5 or 6 hundred dollars because your a good player and you grinded through a difficult turney and won cash I would say congratulations to you but you will not see that money until you play many, many hours in cash games and juicy stakes determines you have maid them enough rake! They will not even tell you this until you actually request a cash out! Bottom line is they want to make rake off you so in order to meet there requirements you have to grind many hours in cash games so now for those of you who did not know this before you deposit your money on there site now you know!

azforlife

azforlife

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wow! Just play small man, keep your win, it'll take time but you;ll clear it & get the bonus

W

whatafarse

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
anyone know when rakeback gets paid out? i know the weekly cycle ended tonight, but i still didn't get paid my rakeback yet

W

wpilson70

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bush league site, bush league results

You get what you paid for

Guess nobody ever reads the T&C before firing off that $200 depo

“B B B B B But I’ll get a 246 percent depo bonus!!’ They said so!!”

With all the Experts on CC griping about rigged games, I’m surprised anyone at all still plays.

Last edited:
F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is why, you want to stick with the larger and better known sites, that have been around for a while. Its a pretty good starting point to check out, which sites CC has decided to cooperate with ;)

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
Bush league site, bush league results

You get what you paid for

Guess nobody ever reads the T&C before firing off that $200 depo

“B B B B B But I’ll get a 246 percent depo bonus!!’ They said so!!”

With all the Experts on CC griping about rigged games, I’m surprised anyone at all still plays.
He left out it was a freeroll, most likely the Jan Depositors freeroll going by the dates.

52129c50fc0e27ce8e8c9eb91b6fa503.png

1eaf44fd8a1141ef5ab730edfa0ecaa7.png

:top: