Which Is Better to play on?

P

PokerBust007

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Curious as a micro-low stakes player in the US, which would be a better site to deposit and play on Americas Card Room OR ignition? Ignition currently is accepting NY players and I have never been on it. I have heard though there are major issues with freezing if you are playing on a laptop or PC any comments on that? Any help would be appreciated, thank you.

THEBLUEJAYY

THEBLUEJAYY

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Curious as a micro-low stakes player in the US, which would be a better site to deposit and play on Americas Card Room OR Ignition? Ignition currently is accepting NY players and I have never been on it. I have heard though there are major issues with freezing if you are playing on a laptop or PC any comments on that? Any help would be appreciated, thank you.
acr is way better than ignition... to add ACR has never locked up on me... they take americans

ssangyongpoker

ssangyongpoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer to play on America's Card Room (ACR)

I have played on both Ignition and ACR, I think ACR has more action

H

hedonist

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like ACR, quick cashouts especially when using bitcoin.

T

tacochip2600

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ignition

Ignition/bodog/Bovada is better imo. The players are wayyyyy more fishy. The software at acr is the only thing fishy there. 10nl at Bovada is very beatable. 2nl at acr is a horrible mostly losing grind. Rake back is much better at acr. Both sites have been really good to me on speedy withdrawals.

muse713

muse713

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Curious as a micro-low stakes player in the US, which would be a better site to deposit and play on Americas Card Room OR Ignition? Ignition currently is accepting NY players and I have never been on it. I have heard though there are major issues with freezing if you are playing on a laptop or PC any comments on that? Any help would be appreciated, thank you.

Acr without a doubt.

P

PokerBust007

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Thank You to those that answered, I appreciate it.

blanktheman

blanktheman

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i've had more success on ACR. It's never frozen on me and the game play is easier. The only thing i don't like is i can't always see the chat.

pabloT

pabloT

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
there in the US does ppoker not work? He is very soft ..