Betsson/IPoker

Rockyfour

Rockyfour

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Anyone have any good (or bad) experiences with Betsson or the IPoker network?

Thinking about putting on $2000 for there first deposit bonus, it would really be rough for me if I got scammed though.

On the fence, so far I'm like 60/40.

4give4live

4give4live

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Thinking about putting on $2000 for there first deposit bonus, it would really be rough for me if I got scammed though.

Great room with an impeccable reputation.

KrazyKoo

KrazyKoo

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
It's decent. Let's just leave it at that :D

Last edited:
hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The bet-at-home skin is no longer available since today on this network wonder will more follow.:dontknow:
cb7b70d28dafdb7cf69aba414e52432e.png

Rockyfour

Rockyfour

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The bet-at-home skin is no longer available since today on this network wonder will more follow.:dontknow:
cb7b70d28dafdb7cf69aba414e52432e.png
Wow, hope the guys at bet-at-home can somehow get there money back.

Thank you for posting that. I will probably not be putting $2000 down on Betsson after seeing this lol.

Daniel72

Daniel72

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
With Betsson I had very good experiences, they always paid me fast with bank transfer.
(I am in germany). I also won a $5 MTT for 430 euro or something there.
That proves you can win there and get the money.
Betsson is a large company with very good reputation.
(They just use the ipoker network.)

FastOne

FastOne

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
They've been around for years. I used to play there and never had any problems with them.

They were part of the Microgaming network before joining ipoker.

Hope Bet-at-Home is just having an issue with their page. I've never had an account there, BTW.

slicheri93

slicheri93

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
really good site! if i were you contact the live chat they have and ask them how the bonus works. and ask them what deposits methods are allowed to receive the bonus!

goodluck if you decide to play there :)

Rockyfour

Rockyfour

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Its not Betsson, its Bet-At-Home - another room. Betsson page is https://www.betsson.com/en/poker

I wanna try Betsson, but I don't have a ton of money, and if I lose 2grand that would hurt a lot. Also the fact a moderator commented that, tells me he thinks maybe some other skins are going to come down.

Maybe I will try still, but that post does make me very leery.

4give4live

4give4live

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I wanna try Betsson, but I don't have a ton of money, and if I lose 2grand that would hurt a lot. Also the fact a moderator commented that, tells me he thinks maybe some other skins are going to come down.

Maybe I will try still, but that post does make me very leery.

The moderator wrote to you about a completely different site, and your $ 2,000 is not such a small pile of money :D Do whatever you want, I just gave a rating to the room :eek:

theRaven68

theRaven68

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have good experiences with Betsson and Betsafe while they were part of MPN, fast withdrawals and great support, now, they are part of iPoker network which I dont like to much

L

lesson

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello. You don't have to be afraid to invest your money in betsson. This is a flawless gambling site with fast withdrawals.

darthjewel

darthjewel

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am registered with few poker rooms that use IPoker network and they are reputable
so I think IPoker would not choose a weak partner.
I suppose that Betsson is OK.

Adi8877

Adi8877

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Back in the time, before black friday, it was one of my favorite network with plenty good tourneys, the good, old poker days. I think, they had 20+ skins, liked their software, never had any issue with deposit/withdrawal. In the last year, when i've started the poker again, i checked them, they've fallen back, didnt like the platform, they dont accept crypto, much less players etc. However, I dont think you can get scammed there...

good luck!

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Deposit bonuses usually have a lot of requirements that are quite difficult to fulfill. I never use deposit bonuses, so I never have problems withdrawing funds.