gon4iypes

gon4iypes

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I don't see the Wed tourney at BOL listed....will it still run or has it been discontinued?

gon4iypes

gon4iypes

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Thanks a lot matey...please tell me the meaning of your nick....mtl mile end? My name is David , from Dorset, UK :)

mtl mile end

mtl mile end

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Thanks a lot matey...please tell me the meaning of your nick....mtl mile end? My name is David , from Dorset, UK :)
It's short for Montreal Mile End. It is a neighbourhood in Montreal that was on the outskirts of the original first mile occupied by the city. Montreal is a port city that grew North until it hit the foot of a very small mountain. The neighbourhood built around the East side of the mountain is known as Mile End.

I used to live in that neighbourhood for over twenty years, including when I started playing online poker.

gon4iypes

gon4iypes

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
It's short for Montreal Mile End. It is a neighbourhood in Montreal that was on the outskirts of the original first mile occupied by the city. Montreal is a port city that grew North until it hit the foot of a very small mountain. The neighbourhood built around the East side of the mountain is known as Mile End.

I used to live in that neighbourhood for over twenty years, including when I started playing online poker.
oboy that's really cool !! I wandered around a bit there with Google map sand it looks terrific....some really beautiful old buildings. See you at the tables....have a good day :)

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have often wondered that myself!