G

gwj63

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I notice some people hide their staus at betonline
bronze silver gold platinum elite
does any here know where and how I can use this option too ?

dzemer

dzemer

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Everything for seting up is on the right bottom side of the software (pokerstars), under tab "tools".
There you can find everything.

C

Criplgamer

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I steer clear of betonline now. I play on the chico network still but use the BettingSports.ag server and yes they are separate. Much less traffic on BettingSports as well as I see less crazy unbelievable bad beats.
I am sure this rings true for other networks as well.

I dont trust any player not willing to show their status or that wont chat. Think about it. As a poker player we like to brag about our accomplishments, We want people to be scared of us when we sit down especially at a large MTT event . I don't think people realize the psychological advantage it give them over others when people see those badges/ accomplishments. Also it is hard to hide your quality play if you are winning if any player uses sharkscope even a little.

R

rmcmullen2003

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In the poker client where it shows your balance on the top right and under your profile pic it has stars. Click on the stars and it will pop up a window that shows your vip points and on the bottom left there is an option to not show your status

G

gwj63

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In the poker client where it shows your balance on the top right and under your profile pic it has stars. Click on the stars and it will pop up a window that shows your vip points and on the bottom left there is an option to not show your status
thank you,
I found it and its the last place I would of thought of looking, like in a year or two.
I appreciate your help.
good luck to you my friend

R

rmcmullen2003

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
thank you,
I found it and its the last place I would of thought of looking, like in a year or two.
I appreciate your help.
good luck to you my friend

No problem and yeah it is not in a very obvious spot. It highlights a little bit when you put the mouse pointer over it but not in a noticeable way. Do you use the Betonline calculator and HUD? If not you should download and use it. It is really helpful and tracks your play. The link for it is: https://www.betonline.ag/pokeroddscalculator .. Also be careful playing on Betonline. I really like playing the $0.50/1.00 bad beat tables there but I have become real suspicious of them lately. Watch the video of the person hitting the $800k + Bad Beat Jackpot... https://promotions.betonline.ag/bad-beat-jackpot ... and if you notice no rake is taken. And one of the people at the table was another winner of the BBJ. And there are other things as well but just be careful on that site. If you use that Betonline HUD though you can see the players who have like a 12% vpip and are labeled as sharks you know to watch out for. They almost ALWAYS have the nuts. Thank you and good luck to you as well!

G

gwj63

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No problem and yeah it is not in a very obvious spot. It highlights a little bit when you put the mouse pointer over it but not in a noticeable way. Do you use the Betonline calculator and HUD? If not you should download and use it. It is really helpful and tracks your play. The link for it is: https://www.betonline.ag/pokeroddscalculator .. Also be careful playing on Betonline. I really like playing the $0.50/1.00 bad beat tables there but I have become real suspicious of them lately. Watch the video of the person hitting the $800k + Bad Beat Jackpot... https://promotions.betonline.ag/bad-beat-jackpot ... and if you notice no rake is taken. And one of the people at the table was another winner of the BBJ. And there are other things as well but just be careful on that site. If you use that Betonline HUD though you can see the players who have like a 12% vpip and are labeled as sharks you know to watch out for. They almost ALWAYS have the nuts. Thank you and good luck to you as well!

thanks for the information
I downloaded it today, its going to take a while for me to learn how to maximize using it.
thanks again

R

rmcmullen2003

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
thanks for the information
I downloaded it today, its going to take a while for me to learn how to maximize using it.
thanks again

No problem. If you have any questions feel free to ask and I will answer what I can. Do you play cash games or tournaments?

G

gwj63

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No problem. If you have any questions feel free to ask and I will answer what I can. Do you play cash games or tournaments?
mostly low stakes cash and an occasional low buyin tournament

Y

yoejslattery

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow thanks so much for the Tip about the HUD I have been looking for a compatible BOL HUD.

R

rmcmullen2003

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow thanks so much for the Tip about the HUD I have been looking for a compatible BOL HUD.

No problem. They call it a calculator so I am sure most people see it and think they do not need another calculator not knowing that it also has the HUD. I did not know about it until a few months ago and it is actually pretty good especially since it is free. I like the designation it gives to players like shark, call station, gambler, etc.. It is not as good as PT4 or holdem manager but it is a big help and I do not play with out it.

B

BETTAHK

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
hi bro. in the settings. hide your stars top reg:)