Betonline shark week multi entry

Fahqall

Fahqall

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I won 3 entries to the shark week main event through qualifiers. However when I log in to the main tournament it only shows one entry and does not let me enter any of the other tickets I emailed them online and still haven't responded received a response after 3 days. Anyone know whats up?

M

myquickwit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's not a multi entry tourney like the dollar insanity fiasco was. It's a re entry tourney. So maybe they will let you use a ticket to re enter if you bust out. I'm not entirely sure. I assumed the re entry was cash only but maybe that's not correct. After I qualified for the event I no longer kept trying to win tickets. They give you the starting chip bonus, that's what was different about this one. But that obviously only applies to the 1st ticket. Like I said I never tried to win a second ticket. Not sure it can be used.

theANMATOR

theANMATOR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
GL to all CC'ers.
I was really surprised this is the only thread for that event considering a lot of the community enjoys participating in freerolls. The mobile App is stable although quite gamified in my opinion. Fields are super soft.

I ended up getting something like 10 tickets into the satellite just from playing after work 1-2 times a night.

I qualified yesterday evening and still had 6 tickets left from earning them through the mobile app.
Checked in this morning and the tickets have been removed. I was hoping to get another seat today and use it for a re-buy (if needed) but it looks like that won't be allowed.