BetOnline P2P Xfer

E

ekgbeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Does Bet Online allow player to player transfers? If so, how do you set one up?

RiversRage

RiversRage

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Don't believe so you can only transfer between your own accounts poker to sports book etc

cwdignus

cwdignus

Carpe diem
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
The best way to transfer in this room is through a bitcoin account, but you have to make deposit by the account bitcoin to make withdrawal and to buy with the rules of service, rollover on the deposit

E

ekgbeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Don't believe so you can only transfer between your own accounts poker to sports book etc

no, you can't.

Thanks you for the response. It's too bad, but I'm glad to know that I can stop looking for P2P now.

The best way to transfer in this room is through a bitcoin account, but you have to make deposit by the account bitcoin to make withdrawal and to buy with the rules of service, rollover on the deposit

Thank you for this info. Do you have to verify or provide any information to deposit or withdraw via BTC? Can I deposit $20, and withdraw $1020 a week later? What do you mean by "to buy with the rules of service, rollover on the deposit"?

azforlife

azforlife

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Great question, following, I can email them but Im lazy :)

Thanks you for the response. It's too bad, but I'm glad to know that I can stop looking for P2P now.

Thank you for this info. Do you have to verify or provide any information to deposit or withdraw via BTC? Can I deposit $20, and withdraw $1020 a week later? What do you mean by "to buy with the rules of service, rollover on the deposit"?