Is BetOnline good for online poker.

M

Maybachs600

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I recently downloaded BetOnline and have yet to deposit. I am in Florida and am not even sure if I am able to play? I contact customer support and was met with a drone who told me that I need to check local law. local law is vague in florida when it comes to online poker.

I would appreciate any feedback about BetOnline.

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I like this room. With the withdrawal of money there were no problems.

B1731898

B1731898

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Betonline.ag is my favorite site. You are allowed to play, and I've had many payouts with no problem. It's a sports betting site, and they have a poker room. I recommend it one hundred percent. I live in Pennsylvania myself. Their sister company is SportsBetting.

natsgrampy

natsgrampy

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I too would recommend BOL. I would be careful when depositing and avoid signing up for any "bonuses" offered. he playthru for bonuses is high.

david1bear

david1bear

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
HI, I am from Maryland and it is also like Florida but I have an account there and been playing for a while. I use Bitcoin it is faster and a lot easier. Good luck out there

playinggameswithu

playinggameswithu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Their service is terrible incompetent, payouts via BTC are quick, their MTT schedule is joke compared to ACR. I would not invest in BOL their cash games are much softer but cash game is more difficult with high frequency split pot loss rake.....I do not even think online cash is worth playing. Best Of Luck.

muse713

muse713

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I recently downloaded BetOnline and have yet to deposit. I am in Florida and am not even sure if I am able to play? I contact customer support and was met with a drone who told me that I need to check local law. local law is vague in florida when it comes to online poker.

I would appreciate any feedback about BetOnline.

I play there, I also live in FL. No issues with the site whatsoever. The withdrawal process is pretty smooth and fast when Bitcoin is used. Have you tried ACR? More games and free rolls are available on that platform. Good Luck!