Chips
They are no more offered by BOL

S

Streetwylde

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I saw that's why I made this post. I was trying to see if anyone knew what happened. I'm sure they lost lots of players.

M

myquickwit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They got rid of the freerolls a while back and also made the micro stakes cash games much larger than they are now. Before you could buy in for $2 and play now you have to have $10 to sit down in a cash game. What I understand less is the new freerolls they offer with the vip points but they say you can buy in for a cash value be it 8 cents 25cents whatever but when I try to do that it doesn't let me. Even if I am out of points. I just can't play.

Lucky Alalk

Lucky Alalk

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Its been awhile, just logged into poker client and see these changes, sad, I liked to warm up playing those freerolls. Anyone knows any poker rooms with freerolls now?

J

Jjcozzetto

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It seems that these poker sight are every were now days
How does one know if they will get paid?

:boring:
days.

I think all card room start out that way and as soon as they get enough players sign up they start cutting back

How does any one know if bey on line pays there players

They all have free rolls it just depends on what you are looking for?

Is it just me how come us players are unBle to join the better sights

Yes it seem like they did ! But I don't think free roll are the reason

My biggest concern is if I will get paid ?

Nothing surprises me anymore
Ya I feL the same way
Have you ever cashed out a were paid for any of these card room

Last edited by a moderator:
J

jokerTHEace

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Anyone know what happened to BOL's Freerolls? They used to have the best for us US players.

Very annoying...... we're there last week and this week none..... maybe it's the holidays

gon4iypes

gon4iypes

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Seems to me they want us to deposit more cash

zinzir

zinzir

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Its been awhile, just logged into poker client and see these changes, sad, I liked to warm up playing those freerolls. Anyone knows any poker rooms with freerolls now?

Check out Black Chip Poker or America's Cardroom, they have plenty of freerolls now.

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play only on tigergamig sometimes which is the same network (chico). When i registered there a few months ago i was also wondering about the lack of freerolls. Traffic seems not too good at the moment, maybe it was a mistake for them to cut those? Fortunately there are other, better rooms to play.

I

Ianmacca99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The only free rolls they have now can only be accessed with comp points it shows the value of the buyin value but you can't use cash. They also are 1 hour time tourneys with remaining players sharing the prize pool

P

Psycho

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
From a business perspective, it's smarter for Betonline to let outside companies sponsor freerolls much the same way CardsChat does.

C

Chadeweinstein

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
what is password for cardschat freeroll on bol

Hey. Hope your day is good. What is password for cardschat 200$ freeroll on bol? Ty.

B

BrewCrewWI

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey. Hope your day is good. What is password for cardschat 200$ freeroll on bol? Ty.

Seeing as this is your first post, that one isn't available for you yet. Some one will reply to read the conditions on Freeroll passwords. It will be some time before you qualify for it too. I can tell you as a newer member myself it isn't in the 25post freeroll passwords requirement stage.

C

Chadeweinstein

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Yo

Seeing as this is your first post, that one isn't available for you yet. Some one will reply to read the conditions on Freeroll passwords. It will be some time before you qualify for it too. I can tell you as a newer member myself it isn't in the 25post freeroll passwords requirement stage.[/QUOTE

Ok so i gotta post 25 times and then someone will message me the code for it? 25 is slot how bout 2 posts is that ok please?

C

Chadeweinstein

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
A lot*

Seeing as this is your first post, that one isn't available for you yet. Some one will reply to read the conditions on Freeroll passwords. It will be some time before you qualify for it too. I can tell you as a newer member myself it isn't in the 25post freeroll passwords requirement stage.[/QUOTE

Ok so i gotta post 25 times and then someone will message me the code for it? 25 is slot how bout 2 posts is that ok please?

A lot*

L

lovesun

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Bol freerolls

I keep on making a comment in the box I think if everybody on BOL makes a comment they might bring them back .I liked playing & meet different people ;)

Z

zerosalex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They come and go, right now not many going on. About a month ago they had them daily with feeders and satellites to main event.

Freeroll Passwords