BetOnLine for the first time

PokStorm

PokStorm

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I tried this platform for the first time today and was surprised by its great interface. Few players, which is good for beginners, there are less crazies than on pokerstars. :D
Good atmosphere, I recommend it to those looking for a good platform. :top:
Best regards.

MikeCarasone

MikeCarasone

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I really like this platform as well. Software seems to be very good. The volume is much lower than ACR (biggest for this like myself in USA) but if they start having bigger guaranteed payouts I can see this platform doing well.

london177

london177

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I really like this platform as well. Software seems to be very good. The volume is much lower than ACR (biggest for this like myself in USA) but if they start having bigger guaranteed payouts I can see this platform doing well.
Well, I'm afraid that the only way for them to increase guaranteed payouts is...to migrate to ACR=)

mkdrummey

mkdrummey

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I quite liked it until they informed me they don't offer gambling products in my country. Strangely my country was available in the drop down list when I registered, and they allowed me to create the account and play for a month or two.

A

Alpha325

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yes I play on BetOnline because they let me play in new york. I really enjoy it and their payouts are usually fast. Im trying to do the bitcoin deposits with them but so far no bitcoin Apps take a prepaid debit card

B

BigSlickk

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
yes I play on BetOnline because they let me play in new york. I really enjoy it and their payouts are usually fast. Im trying to do the bitcoin deposits with them but so far no bitcoin apps take a prepaid debit card

Have you tried cashapp?

Cashapp is a godsend for depositing and withdrawing on poker sites. Cash App has a built in bitcoin wallet and you may be able to use your prepaid card to purchase BTC via their app.

Alex_Ogienko

Alex_Ogienko

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I tried this platform for the first time today and was surprised by its great interface. Few players, which is good for beginners, there are less crazies than on Pokerstars. :D
Good atmosphere, I recommend it to those looking for a good platform. :top:
Best regards.

What can you say about the average player strength, compared to Pokerstars?

PokStorm

PokStorm

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What can you say about the average player strength, compared to Pokerstars?
I'm a real newbie to poker and started on Pokerstars a few months ago and the skill level and the players were pretty good. But lately there are a lot of new registrants and in recent weeks there are more bingo players than poker players. On Bet I find that they play more streamlined poker and to learn I find it much better and I start to prefer, much like in ACR, but I like the interface of their application less.
But this is only my point of view.
;)

Alex_Ogienko

Alex_Ogienko

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm a real newbie to poker and started on Pokerstars a few months ago and the skill level and the players were pretty good. But lately there are a lot of new registrants and in recent weeks there are more bingo players than poker players. On Bet I find that they play more streamlined poker and to learn I find it much better and I start to prefer, much like in ACR, but I like the interface of their application less.
But this is only my point of view.
;)

Strange). It is believed that the Chico network (Betonline) has a weak field of players. Especially compared to Pokerstars. Thanks for the opinion anyway).

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I've been looking through reviews for this room and I'm thinking of joining soon

Edgerik

Edgerik

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
For me it is an excellent room especially for those who are new to this world of poker.