Betonline first deposit freeroll

Zhubiitis

Zhubiitis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello cardchat fans Who made first deposit on betonline and gets ticket to 10k first depositor freeroll? ? How much need deposit and what options have??? I can deposit with paysafecard ??

Edison A

Edison A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello mate, I made deposits in betonline but I did not receive any tiket, I guess I did something wrong

R

Richardszabo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I paid for skrill, I wanted my poker account, but went to the sports betting account. I'm looking forward to the support response, of course i did not get a ticket.:( I suggest you ask the customer service, they can give you an accurate answer to your question.

Zhubiitis

Zhubiitis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello mate, I made deposits in betonline but I did not receive any tiket, I guess I did something wrong

Mayby i understand than You make first deposit for instance january You get ticket to february first depositor freeroll

Zhubiitis

Zhubiitis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I paid for Skrill, I wanted my poker account, but went to the sports betting account. I'm looking forward to the support response, of course i did not get a ticket.:( I suggest you ask the customer service, they can give you an accurate answer to your question.

I cant see deposit method with paysafecard mayby i blind :D when You deposit?? I understand if You get ticket need previous month deposit

R

Roger1960

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It has been a while since I did it. I am sure it was for the next month.

Pokerguy6666

Pokerguy6666

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

I paid for Skrill, I wanted my poker account, but went to the sports betting account. I'm looking forward to the support response, of course i did not get a ticket.:( I suggest you ask the customer service, they can give you an accurate answer to your question.

You have to make your first deposit in the first 30 days after creating your account. If you created your account say 2 months ago, and deposited now, you would not get a ticket.

RennMeister

RennMeister

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

You may have forgotten to use a bonus code. Sometimes you also have to contact customer service to get a bonus.

oneybiggs

oneybiggs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Been trying for hours to deposit.visa card says its an option but that's it! Too much help available,goodbye betonline,no point wasting anymore time.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
My deposit was $ 10.
I got this ticket, but unfortunately I forgot about this freeroll and lost such a good opportunity.

Zhubiitis

Zhubiitis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You have to make your first deposit in the first 30 days after creating your account. If you created your account say 2 months ago, and deposited now, you would not get a ticket.

very bad news i create my account 2 years ago

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
My deposit was $ 50.
I got a free ticket early next month.
But unfortunately I could not win anything.
Good luck.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Card deposits come fees and can get complicated.

Either use your card and deposit funds to an ewallet like Skrill/neteller/ecoPayz or buy some bitcoins and then deposit with either of these two.

Minimum deposit $10 via those ewallets, Bitcoins is $20. Card is $25 and Betonline charges a fee for card deposits.
Been trying for hours to deposit.visa card says its an option but that's it! Too much help available,goodbye betonline,no point wasting anymore time.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Yes, after my first deposit of $ 20, I got this ticket.
But I did not manage to win money in this promising freeroll.