Betonline.ag reset password issues

H

haha4real

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Is anyone else keep getting redirected to reset password on Betonline.ag? No response from support on it.

Last edited:
Datdude1

Datdude1

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm having the same issues. I can not log in to Betonline and it's directing me to the website and I can't get in contact with the administration. Does anyone have any ideas or knows what's going on?

H

haha4real

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Phew.. just glad it wasn’t a me issue. Offshore sites and service are the worse

Anyone having any success logging in?

H

haha4real

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm having the same issues. I can not log in to Betonline and it's directing me to the website and I can't get in contact with the administration. Does anyone have any ideas or knows what's going on?

I was able to figure it out. Not sure if it is fixed or if I found a workaround. I took the reset password link and entered it into internet explorer from desktop. Then I put in a long password. I was able to log in

Datdude1

Datdude1

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Where do you find the password link?

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I have no problems. Try to ask your questions in live chat, they work around the clock.

G

GoldCaps

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Having same issue. When I call support they act like they cant hear me. Hello this is Steven, hello this is steven over and over. Got ahold of someone yesterday and they said issue would be fixed in 20 mins. I was thinking it is sabatoge because im Ranked #1 king of thrones leaderboard.

G

GoldCaps

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Finally got a hold of support and they fixed the issue.

mk0523

mk0523

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Been waiting for 30 mins to talk to a customer support person. Still can't login or get a link

All agents are currently assisting others. Your estimated wait time is 43 minutes and 59 seconds. Thank you for your patience

lol yea like I"m going to wait that long or any sane person

Last edited by a moderator:
G

GoldCaps

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
All agents are currently assisting others. Your estimated wait time is 43 minutes and 59 seconds. Thank you for your patience

lol yea like I"m going to wait that long or any sane person
Try putting your unsername instead of email.

R

Richardszabo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I had no problem. I received the password reset email almost immediately. I think a hacker attack attempt has taken place. Fortunately, the site works, so you will have $200 CC freeroll today :)

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Can't log in to SB,,,,, can't say i'll miss playing there. :ciao:

mtl mile end

mtl mile end

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
If you can click on the "reset password" link on the sign-up page, you'll be good. That will send you an email, you follow the email instructions and reset your password using your browser connection on betonline.ag, then when you open the client software, it will tell you that PW is incorrect (if you use auto login). At that point, just type in the new PW that you have reset through your browser. Everything should be fine at that point.

I had no problem. I received the password reset email almost immediately. I think a hacker attack attempt has taken place. Fortunately, the site works, so you will have $200 CC freeroll today :)
The CS rep on SportsBetting told me that it was "routine security procedure" but the message and error code notification that block log in were sent before the reset request emails. Either way, it's messed up. Either they are being attacked, or they're incompetent. :(

EDIT: Of course, both could be true. :ciao:

J

jamesbooch

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I have the worst luck on Betonline... Shame bc i really like the site

I did have that issue once and ended up resetting it

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm having the issue on sb also. You reset it, and it just puts you into a loop of wanting it reset over and over.

MikeCarasone

MikeCarasone

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I haven’t checked betonline but my sports betting.ag password is having issues as well.

Pokah Man

Pokah Man

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I waited for "live chat" for 45 mins, finally connected. They told me email response is just on a "delay" to reset passwords. after 2 hours I still have not received an email. withdrawals are setting in.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I get it after a few minutes, but all it does after reseting is send you another email asking you to change it again.
I waited for "live chat" for 45 mins, finally connected. They told me email response is just on a "delay" to reset passwords. after 2 hours I still have not received an email. withdrawals are setting in.

chicopaw

chicopaw

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i had no problems resetting passwords from the e-mail, did it for sportts an betonline all is good

mk0523

mk0523

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you can click on the "reset password" link on the sign-up page, you'll be good. That will send you an email, you follow the email instructions and reset your password using your browser connection on betonline.ag, then when you open the client software, it will tell you that PW is incorrect (if you use auto login). At that point, just type in the new PW that you have reset through your browser. Everything should be fine at that point.

Never received an email from them. They must be really backed up.

honorwar

honorwar

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that this is happening with countrys that might not be eligible to play anymore. What a pity! If this possibility be true.

MikeCarasone

MikeCarasone

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I’ve tried resetting many times from my ipad. Yet it was not working. I finally logged on from my laptop (I usually never go online with my laptop except to play poker) and signed into my email and went through the reset link again. I was able to go to the change password screen and did everything required. It’s now working. Also, I was having the issue with both betonline and sportsbetting sites and was able to change password for both with my laptop. Things seem fine now.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
I also encountered problems logging in to my SportsBetting and BetOnline account. I reset my password and logged in to my account without any problems.
Good luck.

Datdude1

Datdude1

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Finally!! It took me a couple of hours but I finally got the issues with betonline resolved. If anyone is still having issues check your browser.