BetOnline 5% Premium on BTC

jordanbillie

jordanbillie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I made $35.00 and I didn't play a single game.

Right now, you get 5% more than your deposit if you use BitCoin.

So...I withdrew my balances from both SportsBetting and BetOnline and then deposited it all right back on to BetOnline and I made $35.

Not a bonus, simply extra cash. :)

I think I can only do this once a week, but it's essentially free money. FYI.

That is all. :)

J

JMG_118

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A Sucker born every minute

ROFL...X2... Of course its a great deal..FOR BET ONLINE ONLY... It was a gimmick to make sure that now you can never do any cash outs. The roll over you just took on you will never finish and your totally screwed. Bet online knows that every penny that anyone ever deposits will eventually be there's as long as they can stop you from doing any cash outs. I got caught up in one of there schemes many many years ago and finally worked out a deal with them to buy out of it for $600. If you think i'm kidding or don't know what i'm talking about, try doing a cash out now and see what happens. of course the other possibility (and probably the correct one) is you actually work for them and are trying to get players to screw themselves.

jordanbillie

jordanbillie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ROFL...X2... Of course its a great deal..FOR BET ONLINE ONLY... It was a gimmick to make sure that now you can never do any cash outs. The roll over you just took on you will never finish and your totally screwed. Bet online knows that every penny that anyone ever deposits will eventually be there's as long as they can stop you from doing any cash outs. I got caught up in one of there schemes many many years ago and finally worked out a deal with them to buy out of it for $600. If you think i'm kidding or don't know what i'm talking about, try doing a cash out now and see what happens. of course the other possibility (and probably the correct one) is you actually work for them and are trying to get players to screw themselves.

I want to preface that I do not work for BetOnline and have no interest in the financials of any poker site.

When you had your "issue" many years ago, I think you would have avoided the entire situation had you read the terms and conditions. Unlike the T&C of Verizon, Apple, etc. the T&C for poker promotions are usually very short and easy to understand. I'm sorry you signed up for something you didn't understand "many many years ago."

Now...for this 5% offer I am posting about, there is a 1x playthrough requirement. Poker buy-ins count toward the playthrough, so I need to play $700 worth of buy-ins prior to withdrawing again. Since I play mostly $5 and $10 MTTs, this would average out to about 100 games. I'm not concerned about the time it will take me to play 100 games. :)

Also, this promotion is best suited for people that have money sitting around on poker sites with no real need to withdrawal the funds at a moments notice. I understand that this is a minority on this site (I'm using an assumption here based on the content of posts), but I figured my fellow winning players would enjoy the information that they could earn 5% interest if they simply withdrew their funds and redeposited on BetOnline or SportsBetting.

I'm sorry you had such a negative experience in the past, but hopefully you learned to read your T&Cs for future promotions.

I have attached the T&C for this promotion I am referencing, so there is no confusion.

Take Care!

Attachments

• crypto bonus.JPG
    crypto bonus.JPG
    55.8 KB · Views: 4