Betonline

S

sterlpub

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
After being offline for 3 days betonline has resumed but, with no notice to players, removed all microlevel holdem tables (below #0.10). They also advised me that they will not allow a n affordable option to cash out for those players who used thos tables. This site cannot be trusted and does not give a hoot about those of us who were dumb enough to deposit money with them. ALL BETONLINE PLAYERS BEWARE!

S

stil370

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I havent even been able to access the account in at least 3 days.

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
That site has had many problems in the last few days .. the matter seems serious because sometimes there is access and suddenly it falls again ... hopefully they can solve the problems ...

Cam54

Cam54

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Played last night there and have already logged in this morning .. haven't had any of the described issues since that attack the other day ...actually its been my go to since ACR has been down for me in one way or another for me now for the past few days, and it hasn't failed to open at all since then .... Hope it improves for others ....

J

jdmBlue

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I tried once to login today and I could not.

XYZ2123

XYZ2123

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Wow, you're right! Just logged in and saw that cash tables start at NL10 (0.05/0.10). Disappointing. They must really be desperate for people to deposit. They've eliminated all the in-house freerolls they had and now the lowest cash tables. So even if you win a little money in one of the other third-party freerolls (CC, Jackpot freerolls etc.) its impossible to build a roll without depositing.

T

tmw360

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
This doesn't sound good at all I have been checking out intertops lately traffic not as high the mobile client is pretty good just an FYI maybe one day BetOnline can get back to normal again good luck to all and is always great health

John_3_16

John_3_16

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Played last night there and have already logged in this morning .. haven't had any of the described issues since that attack the other day ...actually its been my go to since ACR has been down for me in one way or another for me now for the past few days, and it hasn't failed to open at all since then .... Hope it improves for others ....
You made a similar statement yesterday. Are you playing using the downloaded client on a computer or the mobile App or online at the site through a browser?

Access through my browser online has worked. Played in the Wednesday CC $200 at BOL.

I have NOT been able to access the poker client from my computer for days.

Just curious to how you are accessing the games.

GL and God bless. :D :cool:

S

sterlpub

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I have tried to reload ACR without success all day. I cant open Black chip either. I was tols yeseterday by ACR that they were under an attack (DOOS?). Betonline has apparently eliminated all of its Omaha games and tourneys. There is not much left of thesite. Anyone know what the h*** is going on out there?

John_3_16

John_3_16

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have tried to reload ACR without success all day. I cant open Black chip either. I was tols yeseterday by ACR that they were under an attack (DOOS?). Betonline has apparently eliminated all of its Omaha games and tourneys. There is not much left of thesite. Anyone know what the h*** is going on out there?
Best place for ACR/BCP updates is the ACR Rep thread under poker rooms. DDos attack I believe is the problem for both networks. BOL/SPB are accessible via online through your browser. I just logged off. But their downloaded computer clients have not worked since Monday. The same time ACR/BCP network was hit by DDos as well. Access and games may be impossible or very limited from the computer clients until this is overcome. Sometimes 2 or 3 weeks. Impossible to guess.

John_3_16

John_3_16

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Education can help the confusion...

Everyone is complaining without understanding the problems faced by these poker networks. It is a whole lot more complicated than turning a switch on and off and waiving a magic wand.

Go to: https://www.digitalattackmap.com/understanding-ddos/ and educate yourself about the problem. With understanding comes compassion and patience. Think about someone else for a change.

Use your fav search engine to learn about DDos attacks.

GL and God bless.:D :cool: :confused:

Attachments

• 01Capture.JPG
    01Capture.JPG
    71.8 KB · Views: 115
  • 02Capture.JPG
    02Capture.JPG
    84 KB · Views: 115
  • 03Capture.JPG
    03Capture.JPG
    84.8 KB · Views: 112
  • 04Capture.JPG
    04Capture.JPG
    47 KB · Views: 112
Cam54

Cam54

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You made a similar statement yesterday. Are you playing using the downloaded client on a computer or the mobile app or online at the site through a browser?

Access through my browser online has worked. Played in the Wednesday CC $200 at BOL.

I have NOT been able to access the poker client from my computer for days.

Just curious to how you are accessing the games.

Sorry for my late reply : ) The browser only, on my desktop, it hasn't seemed to suffer the same fate as their client..... But I'm no whiz with computer stuffz and couldn't tell you why, only that it is ....

D

derpaderp

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm super-frustrated that they just up and removed all the micro stakes games. Also, ACR isn't doing great either. I wish there were more reliable US-friendly sites.

Anyone hear back as to why they removed micros? I sent support an email but haven't heard back in over 24 hours.

John_3_16

John_3_16

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sorry for my late reply : ) The browser only, on my desktop, it hasn't seemed to suffer the same fate as their client..... But I'm no whiz with computer stuffz and couldn't tell you why, only that it is ....
THANKS for the get back. You have the same situation as many others and myself. SPB is the same. No main client access.

An email from BOL support wanted the same information I sent them originally. So frustrating that these folks have their heads up their a$$es. It is as if they reply without reading first. Guess I will continue using the browser and let them figurwe it out.

Thanks again and God bless. :D :cool:

amxvulcan

amxvulcan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Anyone else wonder how our computers and the aliens in Independence Day were compatible? Also, that the aliens did not notice the OLD model spaceship that came up to meet them?

Edison A

Edison A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What is happening with the American poker rooms ?? .. they are collapsing all !!

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Some of their CSR are really clueless and useless. I have met a couple of really good ones though.

Some have said that if you uninstall client and then redownload and install client it will work. I don't know I am too lazy to do all of that I just use the browser version. Have been using it for a while works really good.
Link below just need to enable flash and disable pop-ups for site.

BOL - https://poker.betonline.ag/lobby/lobbyflash.html

SB - http://poker.sportsbetting.ag/lobby/lobbyflash.html

blueskies

blueskies

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I simply cannot even install BOL. says bcrypt.dll missing...

R

RakeMyLife

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
BOL should be available if you re-install the program.

Wanted to keep this discussion alive... I am concerned about the lack of microstakes and freerolls as well. I play mostly 10NL and 25NL but cutting those lower micros is troubling for the poker economy on the site.

Please re-post if you hear back from support. Also, anyone have suggestions for a US-friendly site that might be worth switching?? Between the DDoS attacks, micros, and cashout rumors I'm about ready to withdrawal.

John_3_16

John_3_16

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
SPB fixed their software with an update that downloaded and installed when I ran the program. Worked fine today. BOL would not start at all this week. I used the browser versions for our CC $200 freebies this week with no problems. I uninstalled BOL completely today and downloaded fresh from their site. After the fresh reinstall all worked seamlessly.

If ACR will just smooth out we will be set until the next round of attacks.

Last edited:
D

derpaderp

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
BOLshouldbe available if you re-install the program.

Wanted to keep this discussion alive... I am concerned about the lack of microstakes and freerolls as well. I play mostly 10NL and 25NL but cutting those lower micros is troubling for the poker economy on the site.

Please re-post if you hear back from support. Also, anyone have suggestions for a US-friendly site that might be worth switching?? Between the DDoS attacks, micros, and cashout rumors I'm about ready to withdrawal.

I just heard back from a rep that "certain micro stake games have been removed moving forward". Doesn't look like they'll be bringing them back...time to withdraw.

R

RakeMyLife

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just heard back from a rep that "certain micro stake games have been removed moving forward". Doesn't look like they'll be bringing them back...time to withdraw.

Thanks for the heads up! Looks like I’ll be checking out ignition and ACR once things settle down.

D

derpaderp

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Also, does anyone know how to get your full poker amount back? I only see like $9 available to withdraw, but my poker account has $50+...

M

michael lockman

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
bet on line poker cite

I have been unable to access betonline.ag for 2 weeks. They offer no sensible explanation or usable advice on how to access what was once a very nice operation. This is the second time in the last 60 days this has happened. The telephone assistance is less than useless. Does anyone know why they keep going down? I am a US player and this is the only cite that allows real money play.