Jason Bralli

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Hello community!

I saw that there are some tournaments going on at Bet Online and Sports Bettings.

A long time ago, I registered in these rooms, but I never played or deposited.

As I saw that there are some tournaments for platinum which fit the schedule I have available to play, I decided to reactivate these accounts.

So far so good, I managed to reactivate and download the software, but one thing caught my attention:

From what I understand they are from the same company, correct?

Do I need to keep both installed to play cardchart tournaments?

or with just one of them installed, can i see and play the tournaments that have been scheduled for both?

I ask this, because when I tried to open the two on the computer, he didn't allow me, so, as they belong to the same company, there must be a limitation and sharing of the tournaments, am I right?

How happens with ACR and YApoker, before with Full Tilt and poker stars, or does it work like GG and Natural8 that despite being from the same company, the tournaments run separately?

Another question, has anyone already made a deposit? do you have a code for bonuses? and managed to meet the bonus targets?

I know there are many questions, but there are many doubts!

thanks to everyone who can collaborate.

GL :confused:

G

Gamer4455

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi Jason Bralli. You can only play on one site at a time. You may notice that BOL/SB freerolls are not on the same day or time, but still you can't play both sites at the same time. As far as ACR/BCP they share players and have the same MTTs at the same time. I'm not sure if you can open both at the same time, but I do know that there is a rule here that it's a no no to play on both sites in any freeroll. GL to you

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars