Z

zerosalex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm Alex.

I'm here from betonline for freerolls. do you folks have suggestions for other online poker sites with freerolls in the USA. I normally like the wsop but can only play those tournaments when I go to Las Vegas. Thanks in advance.

derek jones

derek jones

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm Alex.

I'm here from betonline for freerolls. do you folks have suggestions for other online poker sites with freerolls in the USA. I normally like the WSOP but can only play those tournaments when I go to Las Vegas. Thanks in advance.

There are a few sites for online usa players,. I play on intertops or americas card room,.. im sure if you check one of those out u may find some you may like!

I

I LOVE BENE

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Alex

I'm Alex.

I'm here from betonline for freerolls. do you folks have suggestions for other online poker sites with freerolls in the USA. I normally like the WSOP but can only play those tournaments when I go to Las Vegas. Thanks in advance.

Hi Alex, I'm knew here also. Maybe 4 weeks. I also play at BOL. Where do you live? How long have you been playing poker? What games and stakes do you play? How often do you go to Vegas? Have you been paying live poker in this pandemic? Do you have any trouble navigating around the cardschat site?
Have a great day:)

GODZZ

GODZZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Welcome , this is about the best ur gonna do for FR's . This is defiantly the best place to learn and make connections , there's a lot of valuable free advice if you look for it .

glgl:):)

Shrops

Shrops

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR

Hello, Acr has a few good freerolls.

Freeroll Passwords