Best Tournament on ACR $10 and under

J

jbear54321

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What's your favorite tournament on ACR? I'd like to find something around $5 that doesn't have re-entry available.

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
until I have the opportunity to play on ACR since I have a small bankroll there, I plan to play only the club freeroll for now. although over time I would like to play tournaments there. I like this room

SirYivx

SirYivx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In terms of micro stakes with large guarantees, there isn't much. There is a $1 and $3 1k guarantee, but the $1 is usually a donkfest.

3:30pm EST is when ACR has their best value tournaments, for example the Extreme Tuesday which is a $10 buy in with 15k guaranteed. They are also running their MOSS event right now, so there are even more tournaments available(20k guarantee with a $10 buy in today).

Anyway, for $5 you should be looking in the "Low" stakes section. Multiple 1k-5k guarantees running daily. Really depends on if you prefer a large player pool with more ROI, or a smaller field with less money, but a higher chance to finish in the money. Personally, I like their 25k starting chip stacks w/ 5 hours of late reg tournaments(like the Extreme Tuesday). It is a grind for sure, but if you can chip up enough, there are enough donks that reg right before registration closes and will shove with trash hands, making it easy to gain some more chips before the money closes in. Good luck!

M

MadMan999

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to play good tournaments for 2$ with 1.5 k guarantee. Not very big field and comfortable time playing for me.

F

FrothyGoodness

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like the little 50 cent one where you start pout with a Million Chips. usually top prize is around $100-125 and blinds move quick. From My Experience in them there are actually people who want to play not just Suicider donks

PelyaMX

PelyaMX

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What's your favorite tournament on ACR? I'd like to find something around $5 that doesn't have re-entry available.

At this time there are many MOSS series tournament ... I'm sure you can find some tours for your 'taste'. Just check the bobby!

J

JeetsMcskeets89

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

best tournies on sunday are normally on sunday for the 10$ and under they have sick prizepools