Best sites for USA players

Kanetuck

Kanetuck

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Can anyone share with me the best online poker sites for US players?
America's cardroom used to be my favorite, but they tried to do an update that has been a failure. Betonline and SportsBetting are the same company, only play on one unless you register your usernames on here for each site. Never play a tournament one one, get knocked out, and then join same tourney from other site. Doing so will get you banned. I really like the mobile App for Betonline and SportsBetting. intertops is another site that you can play on. It is an older site, but it works. Hope this helps.

abwil2

abwil2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Which online poker are "legal" for US players?

None are "legal" to play since its illegal in the states except for a few but your only allowed to play on the network they say is ok for that state.
how ever a few accept USA players and even allow them to deposit and withdrawal using bitcoin

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
If you are in the states of Nevada or New Jersey you can play Poker legally. Big brand sites pokerstars.nj and US.888 operate legally in New Jersey.

For other states you play illegally for real money. On pokerstars.com you can play "play money" games if you want a game.

However there are sites that have being operating illegally in US for real money and there have been no issues with them so far.

My recommendations based on my personal experience:

https://www.cardschat.com/sites/americascardroom.php

https://www.cardschat.com/sites/betonline-poker.php

Cam54

Cam54

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Can anyone share with me the best online poker sites for US players?

That's pretty subjective imo and depends wholly on which state you live in, for me I can play at 6 and all of those are just clones of another one inside of their own network ( ACR and Black Chip ) ( Sportsbetting and Betonline ) and ( Bovada and ignition )

I play primarily on Bovada the games are soft especially on the weekend and they have given me the least problems ... I like ACR ... sometimes, and would mark them as my second favorite, depending upon how they actually are working atm, at the moment they are doing some better ... and finally Betonline ... I like the site and the software but the games are pretty limited ... but none of them are perfect in any way ...

What I look forward to are regulated sites that I feel are secure and safe ... as it is I do not keep much money on any unregulated site, because being unregulated the Government could once again step in and shut them down then freeze your money, and those are the only ones I am allowed to play where I live ....

I know someone here and she can only play on one site period where she lives ... We can all hope this improves and further more that Trump and his good buddy Sheldon Adelson do not once again destroy the finite and less than optimum sites we currently do have, until the time hopefully does get here, and we can play on fair regulated sites that work well across the US ....

Peace

wyoming4paul

wyoming4paul

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
None are "legal" to play since its illegal in the states except for a few but your only allowed to play on the network they say is ok for that state.
how ever a few accept USA players and even allow them to deposit and withdrawal using bitcoin

It's perfectly legal to play throughout the US on online poker sites. It is not legal for the companies to operate there. The US Government had to return 100% of the money they stole from US players when they closed Full Tilt down.

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ignition and betonline are the best sites for online players in terms of game availability, fishiness, and cashouts.

ACR is also a decent site, but there's a ton more regs there.