Best Sites for in the United States

V

vhbob

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
What are the best sites in the United States for poker? I care a lot about freerolls as I'm just getting in to poker. Any thoughts? I know of ACR (although I've heard some bad things abt it?) and BetOnline. Anything else?

paisley

paisley

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What are the best sites in the United States for poker? I care a lot about freerolls as I'm just getting in to poker. Any thoughts? I know of ACR (although I've heard some bad things abt it?) and BetOnline. Anything else?

You should look into joining some of the Private freerolls available from various sites. They pay better and have less entrants. Good Luck!

BUSB0Y

BUSB0Y

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

ACR freerolls are great. It's a huge site, probably the biggest available to U.S. players and as a result, the competition is a lot harder vs other places I've played. They also allow HUDs so that adds to the professionals liking the site.

BOL, on the other hand, has no where near as large tournaments, but playing for just 5 minutes you can feel it is a lot softer-- players are not as aggressive and limp much more in cash games and tournaments. Not sure about BOL freerolls as I haven't played there as much as ACR, but I know they just launched a March Madness series quoting a lot of freerolls.

Recently, ACR upped their on-demand freerolls to $50 prize pool (from $10), so that's nice.

I'm just an amateur player, u can look me up on sharkscope as "BUSB0Y" (with a zero) on both ACR and BOL.