Best site for Sit n Go’s?

D

Danm98

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi everyone,
What’s the best sites for sit n go’s in terms of how quickly they fill up, selection of tables etc

SopianaeExtra

SopianaeExtra

between my 2 ears
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Son, there's no place more suitable for your needs than pokerstars. SnGs fill up in seconds, across all different stakes, time formats and variants, it's a shame they don't pay me yet for shilling for them so much.

D

Danm98

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Son, there's no place more suitable for your needs than Pokerstars. SnGs fill up in seconds, across all different stakes, time formats and variants, it's a shame they don't pay me yet for shilling for them so much.

That’s what I was playing on tbf, but feel like the $1.50 normal both 6 or 9 table take a bit of time to fill

SopianaeExtra

SopianaeExtra

between my 2 ears
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Damn, really ...? I must admit it has been a while since I've taken a gander at the real-money section of their site. Sorry for giving you bad advice then, but I clearly remember it being different some years ago. Never waited longer than a minute until the game started, no matter the buy-in.

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Son, there's no place more suitable for your needs than Pokerstars. SnGs fill up in seconds, across all different stakes, time formats and variants, it's a shame they don't pay me yet for shilling for them so much.
Ten years ago this statement would be correct. Nowadys nit so much :)

H

Haikala2011

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The best place is Pokerstars.

C

canabero

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
pokerstars, betonline/sportbetting, 888. in that order.
i'm not sure about partypoker and ggpoker because i stopped playing there since 3 years ago.

S

slothi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree to those who recommended PS….the SitnGos fill up very quick and the offer with different BuyIns is also good

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That’s what I was playing on tbf, but feel like the $1.50 normal both 6 or 9 table take a bit of time to fill

The international PokerStars site dont have 6-man SnGs any more, so presumably you are playing in some geographically fenced player pool? In that case you need to look at, what is even available in your region, and you cant really use feedback from anyone not living in that region.

Zapahlohotrona

Zapahlohotrona

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In all rooms except Pokerstars, SnGs are either not recruited or they do not exist at all. Definitely Pokerstars.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good morningI prefer the ones from 888.I play both the $0.10 and $0.40 10 Handed sit&goes.Have fun and easier to win there.PokerStars still has good low buy-in ones like the $0.50 9 Handed or the $0.25 45 players.´