Best poker site to play on for a recreational player wanting to advance to pro?

R

rektman

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I started to take poker more seriously and want to advance my game to higher level. I play mostly low stake SnGs and some MTTs. Currently on Stars but wondering if there are better options out there? Any recommendations?

B

bigpappa325

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
where you live might depend on the site. I would start off on regulated sites. But like i said it depends on your location.:cool:

B

bigpappa325

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Why is Stars your first choice?

Because as a American he cant play at most regulated sites. I have play on the play money and did in fact feel it was better than the sites i have played on. Soon Online will open up here in PA. Time will tell:captain:

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I started to take poker more seriously and want to advance my game to higher level. I play mostly low stake SnGs and some MTTs. Currently on Stars but wondering if there are better options out there? Any recommendations?

For SnG
partypoker

For micro stakes MTT
888Poker

Partypoker

iPoker network
(< they are making a resurgence with the coronavirus and the sites on there have to be the softest of anything I've played lately. ie. Titan, williamhill, etc. personally I'd choose Titan).
pokerstars

A.C.R./ BlackChip

If you have questions, just ask me. I will tell you the good & bad of each. Personally I would pick a few & play at all of them.

K

kamciono5

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think you need something with less traffic if you would like to play mtt, for example unibet (this pr is allowed in sweden)

B

BILTIZ

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ive tried about 10 different sites and seriously nothing compare to PS interface and game experience however when it comes to making money and achieving a pro status i think it is the hardest place and id say its mainly because of how much grinders play there and because they still allow third party applications which can give you tremendous edge overtime specially in formats like zoom