Best poker site for beginners?

Deadrabbit

Deadrabbit

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hud

I’m playing on Global Poker. When I start using a HUD I’ll probably try another site, but I’m having fun and learning on Global Poker so far.

You want to switch over it's a good idea to go through drivehud if you live in the United States and go to BETonlinedotag
If you go through drivehud to set up your betonline ( Chico Network) account, you go to the rake back section and then you'll be able to get 20 some percent rakeback and that makes a huge difference when first starting out!! I wish somebody would have told me this because now I have to switch to ACR to get right back sucks because bed online is super soft action the only thing that's tough is that it the lowest game is $10 no limit... But as long as you have 15 buy-ins you should be fine... Your RoR% would be closer to zero if you have 40 byins of course and that's if you're game is ready of course... The link that I have given you gives you 30 days free also you don't even need a credit card to get started so you'll be able to see which plan works best for you the initial cost I think is $40 for the month but the awesome thing is this is my second year and it only costs $7.99 for each additional year and that's at the lower levels but that goes up to 25NL...
Good luck at the tables and let me know if you have any questions if you decide to make the switch to using HUD and you know in this day and age not using HUD you're playing with one arm tied behind your back.
Eli Yah
Raibead ( Chico Network)
OGwhitemagic ( ACR)

Last edited by a moderator:
C

Canwai

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I believe it will be an individual issue for each one. Some may have a preference for a particular room that others won't. Most will prefer pokerstars, which in my opinion is the most difficult room due to the amount of sharks that play there. However, whoever survives pokerstars will be prepared for any other room.

Deadrabbit

Deadrabbit

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
BETonlinedotag is the best for Americans

I live in Virginia and I'm going to tell you bet online I started with the minimal bank roll and I am absolutely crushing there...
It's super soft and a decent bunch of people it's about a thousand players there I'm still at the bottom
I don't know that I would say crushing crushing but I just now started playing full time about 3 months ago I've been on there a year got a 100k hands in in my bankroll is very close to going up to 25 nl

Drive HUD is super user friendly it's an awesome program and you know in today's day and age without HUD you're playing poker with one arm tied behind your back.
After you've played it free for a month you can sign up for whatever stakes you're playing... Anything lower than 25 Nl
I think it's around 30 bucks and $7 a year thereafter but I'm on my second year and I'm only paying $7 totally worth it!!
Let me know if you have any questions I'd be happy to help
Raibead ( chico Network)

sarjdgo

sarjdgo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think GG poker is the best choice for beginners. There is a promotion there and if you authenticated your account, you will get a reward every day. These rewards are tournament tickets and sit & go.

THIS!

I dont know why this is not known by people... strange.

GG gives you a Daily Freebie if you just complete KYC verification... I didnt know this even after my first deposit...

Natural8, if its available in your contry, offers Hourly freerolls, my first PLO tourney was a freeroll at N8 and i got the 1st place :jd4::jd4:

nghoffman

nghoffman

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR is good. Lots of freerolls, players take them somewhat seriously...

S

successlaw

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think 888 should be best choice for a beginner .
You can find bunch of freerolls there at anytime

JordanH

JordanH

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Been playing some games on Replay Poker lately. The nice thing from a beginner's perspective is you get to see, and get involved in a lot of hands. That's because, unlike real money games, the aggression level is very low. It's fun!

M

Muzza55621

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think PokerStars is the best site for beginners it has free play also low buyins for beginners good luck

P

padman400

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ACR as the freerolls are great for learning and you will get to increase your roll + good deposit bonus.

888 freerolls are pathetic with 1 & 2 minute blinds. NO learning just shoving.

If its cash games you are interested in again 888's rake is DREADFULL virtually twice as high as Pokerstars.

Good luck

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
BetOnline, in my opinion, is better suited for beginners. But what difference does it make to a site, there are freerolls for beginners everywhere, there are more than 888 of them, there is also partypoker, but there you can't play freerolls without a diposite. Choose for yourself.

lyki67

lyki67

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BA
Chips
Cardschat.com of course. But Pokerstars School to. And for play are Pokerstars play money tourneys and cash games good.

M

malucado4545

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks to everyone for your collaboration on the post