Best Poker Rooms for New Players

cindymagaly

cindymagaly

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, I just created the account, could you tell me which poker rooms are the best to play for a novice player, and I've seen Acr and pokerstars, I don't know which ones you recommend, Thanks in advance, greetings.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello, I just created the account, could you tell me which poker rooms are the best to play for a novice player, and I've seen Acr and pokerstars, I don't know which ones you recommend, Thanks in advance, greetings.

Hi Hi
Welcome to our community.
I would recommend 888. This is a good and reliable site where there are a large number of daily freerolls that will allow you to easily build a bankroll. Also, be sure to check out our free course to help you significantly improve your skills.
https://www.cardschat.com/become-a-winning-poker-player/
Good luck.

wlad20082009

wlad20082009

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Hello, welcome to the forum! Good luck in the games ! :)

Z

Zed1b

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi
I play mostly on Black Chip Poker, unibet, PokerStars and 888. I like black chip poker the most. They run some really good freerolls with longer blind levels.

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Look for ones listed on the site that have promotions and bonuses to deposit. Welcome to the forum and online poker.

Mati532

Mati532

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Hello welcome, first of all, I hope you have a great time in the forum!
I would recommend GG Poker and Pokerstars, I play both. Greetings!:)

D

DS3

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips

Well cindymagaly, as you describe yourself as a novice player player, are you still learning the game or are you ready to play with money?

I am not sure a novice player should be wagering. There are sites with play chips for you to learn and establish your game (PokerStars and Replay Poker) and if you are patient the free rolls will open up quickly at Cards Chat if you continue to post.

However, you need to be a little clearer where you are with your game.

mervin88

mervin88

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
acr so many overlays in microstakes

L

La reytor

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Welcome partner, if you have any questions, I can help you, have a great day, greetings :)

abgvedr

abgvedr

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey my dude. Yeah ACR and GG are my favourites. But you dont have to stick to one room. Go try em all.

2fingershuffle

2fingershuffle

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Welcome! ACR works for me, has a good mix of novice and experience.

Sergei 9417

Sergei 9417

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey!
I play on PS and GG, I like both, I advise you to try all the rooms and make your choice.

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I started with PS, along the way I tried 888 but in the end I was left with only PS, it offers me the whole range of games that I like. of the PS platform because that's where I started playing and it's the most familiar to me. Good luck!