S

shanghai6666

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello,I have a question…
I play on pokerstars and gg star poker

What is for the community the best site no problems?

Thanks

cardcounter

cardcounter

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I like to play on party poker, because of the soft fields, but there is no rakeback.

Majaloja

Majaloja

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I prefer pokerstars, let's say that being a large community there is a larger market. And who has not in life seen a propaganda of pokerstars on tv. It's a poker reference.

EnzoRS94

EnzoRS94

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DZ
Chips
PokerStars is the best one so far.

RustyRed83

RustyRed83

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me, poker stars. Great verity of games, lots of traffic, Good customer service & best of all, quick withdraws.

recerveau

recerveau

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The most stable I still think Pokerstars.

J

Johnny9Nine

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
US
Chips
I've only been a member for like 2 months but I swear this is like the 10th new thread on the same topic I've seen. Doesn't anyone look both ways before crossing the street anymore?

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I still think Poker Stars is the best one because they have fast cashouts and after more than 10 years playing there still never had any problems with them. GGPoker I don't like that much.

Ruslan L

Ruslan L

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think you should also create an account at 888. There are always a large number of freerolls and interesting promotions on this site.

Polytarp

Polytarp

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Hello,I have a question…
I play on PokerStars and gg star poker

What is for the community the best site no problems?

Thanks
Depends upon your personal preferences. When you play on one site where loyalty is rewarded appropriately and is measurable relative to other sites then that is one benchmark the other sites need to match. Otherwise, what is the next best perk that works for you that you are willing to trade off on?
Regarding games, as a winning player, if the "vigorish" is too much regarding exchange, wire transfer fees, payment delays..then consider that as well because you are losing a great deal of money here...never mind any rake considerations. Considering site stability, I have had all of the major sites crash on me in relatively big games..Stars, Party, 888, ACR where the opportunity cost was considerable. Here is where customer support must kick in to assuage your feelings. Bottom line, there will always be problems and trade-offs and it's up to you to put your own toes in the water and not take someone's word for it.

EmptyHouse

EmptyHouse

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
PokerStars is better than GG. It has a greater variety of poker variations and formats.

77ecos

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like pokerstars more than GG , but 888 Poker is my favorite poker site and more now with the wide range of new tournaments that are available you should check out 888 you will love it

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Soft field on partypoker? Then you must be one of the regs lol . I think it's quite the opposite, And I think I have read similar reviews for PartyPoker in some sites , I think it's definitely a room for regs , from the difficulty of the games up to the rakeback system ...lol