Chips
what is the best poker room that suckouts are slim

Andrei Nesterenko1

Andrei Nesterenko1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
this is 100% pokerstars,the level of players is quite high, but there is never a problem with withdrawing money and there is a fairly large selection of games

N

NBB

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Seriously .... Good luck with that one.
suck-outs are part of this game, and yes there are a whole lot more suck-outs online then in live games.

Deal with it, or find a new game ..... lol

Last edited:
Mare10

Mare10

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think pokerstars is the best poker room

J

Jam_V92

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pokerstars has the best tournaments!

ubo

ubo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree that PokerStars is the best, but not bad 888 are catching up.

Djmickre

Djmickre

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pokerstars is my favorite room. Pokerstars has the best tournament .

radartodd69

radartodd69

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've played a lot of sites and have run into a fair amount of suckouts at all of them. Also live I've seen quite a few crazy run outs. I'll bore you with the details on one of them. I was dealt pocket tens, went all in,2 players call, we show our hands, one was aces and the other ace queen. I flopped a 10 for top set. I don't even have to tell you what happened on the turn. If you love poker, keep playing, but don't expect much from it. It just may let you down if you do.

W

WarawaK

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
If your in canada then I will let you in on a huge secret.Online gaming/gambling is EXEMPT FROM THE CRIMINAL CODE OF CANADA,BOTS ARE 100% LEGAL AND SOFTWARE CAN BE MANIPULATED LEGALLY.So Canadians can not play online poker or any type of gaming/gambling because our money will be legally taken.Its really unfortunate that our government allows 4 billion dollars annually to leave this country through these means.Stolen money being taxed.It makes me want to vomit.

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Of course PS. The largest room, a good software, a lot of games.

N

NBB

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If your in Canada then I will let you in on a huge secret.Online gaming/gambling is EXEMPT FROM THE CRIMINAL CODE OF CANADA,BOTS ARE 100% LEGAL AND SOFTWARE CAN BE MANIPULATED LEGALLY.So Canadians can not play online poker or any type of gaming/gambling because our money will be legally taken.Its really unfortunate that our government allows 4 billion dollars annually to leave this country through these means.Stolen money being taxed.It makes me want to vomit.
Where are you finding such rubbish that Canadians cannot play online poker?

It is so easy for anyone to simply take 30 seconds to look on the internet and see what you are stating is false.

I myself have been playing online in CANADA ! for the past 13 – 14 years

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me, the best poker room PokerStars, a lot of good tournaments with any buy-in from 0.02 cents and more, there are a lot of players, for me it is convenient and quick to find a game of my choice!

Ranish625

Ranish625

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pokerstars is my favorite poker room, but in General on the fan, someone like that

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You will see "suck outs" in every poker room. Part of the odds in the game. Have read articles that analysis large sample size from all levels. Findings were pretty close across the board showing nothing out of the ordinary.

Best poker room is the one that offers the type of games you are interested in with a long wait to play them. For me being in the USA, Merge or WPN. I have been sucked out and have sucked out at both.

K

klada152

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me Pokerstars for cashgame, 888 for tournoments

K

karlperron88

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
so this new vegas one,, VDOG.. i downloaded it but not quite sure how it works lol

W

WarawaK

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips

It is so easy for anyone to simply take 30 seconds to look on the internet and see what you are stating is false.

Everything i stated is fact.I did not mean you can not play online.I am very simply stating the LAWS AND REGULATION FOR ONLINE GAMING/GAMBLING IN CANADA.Something most Canadians are completely unaware of.And like you said sir it takes very little time to go online and look up the laws and regulations for online gaming/gambling in Canada.And if your seriously calling me an idiot for sharing these facts with you,well obviously your not intelligent enough to not have your money stolen from you by some red tape.

Andrei Korolev

Andrei Korolev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The PokerStars no questions asked and even 888...

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The top three poker rooms are PokerStars, 888 and party poker. I judge by their honest attitude to the players and the variety of tournaments

danoscar

danoscar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Best Poker Room

I use to enjoy PokerStars until they were banned from the U.S. I have played a number of online sites. My thoughts are if I can not win at freerolls, then most likely I would not fare well at money play. I do well finishing position-wise, usually in the upper quarter of those registered. I was playing in one the other day that most are familiar with. A player entered the table having quite a bit more than the average player. I landed a pair of Kings. That player beat me on a Q-10 offsuit pair. I have to wonder sometimes if some online sites still have ways for certain players to have access to player information at the tables they play which the average player does not, such as in the case of Annie Duke. So I think for online play, stick with freerolls, build strategies that work best, and not lose my money with a site that may be undermining players. What do you think?:confused:

S

Stacker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's a part of the game. You feel it happens more line because you see so many more hands compared to live play

W

WarawaK

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips

Oh i apologize.I just went on to the AGLC commision for alberta to get you the page #and paragraph # for the facts ,ONLINE GAMING /GAMBLING REGULATIONS FOR CANADA(each province has its own regulations,but all are very similiar).The regulations for 2017 have been pulled and are under review right now.But as of right now it still stands that ONLINE GAMING/GAMBLING IS EXEMPT FROM THE CRIMINAL CODE OF CANADA,BOTS ARE 100%LEGAL,AND SOFTWARE CAN BE MANIPULATED LEGALLY.If you do not believe me(because its hard to find last years regulations now)please call AGLC. Alberta liquor and gaming commision.780-447-8600And they can read the regulations to you or email you a copy so you have full knowledge of how our government has been shafting you.SIMPLY ASK THE HEAD INVESTIGATOR(is online gaming/gambling exempt from the criminal code of Canada.YES. Are bots 100% legal. YES. Can software be legally manipulated by the gaming site.YES.

R

Ruppadup

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Really? didnt know that about canada, sounds absolute weird.
So next topic... how many rooms do you play? 1 or more at same time?
Regards

sanekhorror

sanekhorror

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
most of all I like the poker stars, I think they have the best design, the calls to the call center are fast, the withdrawal of money, too, without any problems, a lot of different bonuses and lotteries.:top: