Best poker company ever!

kostas1234

kostas1234

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi guys i finally found what i wanted , deposit anomimusly no documents needed, withdrawals intant, that was my requirements i always want to have from a poker company and i found them in coinpoker , deposit btc or ethereum or chp coins wich is instant and secure no tracking bots to track your poker behaviur and tournamnets with 50-100 persons you have better change to win :) i am exited cardschat you should put some freerolls there !!!

djasset

djasset

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i play on CP, but i wonder who will want to by their coins from me when i cash out. to my knowledge switching To Ethereum for withdraw isn't possible... they do have consistent free rolls practically all of the time. > great skin too

B

BigRivers

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I tried it not that long ago, but I was sad that the cash tables were completely dead. Also their coin is currently worth less than a penny. If they were to get traffic and fill up the tables then their coin would pump like crazy, it would be possible to lose all day long, but still make money from the currency increasing in value. But with those tables empty, I'm afraid I expect a slow and painful death. If the tables fill up please let me know, but I am not holding my breath.

T

tayday79

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi guys i finally found what i wanted , deposit anomimusly no documents needed, withdrawals intant, that was my requirements i always want to have from a poker company and i found them in coinpoker , deposit btc or ethereum or chp coins wich is instant and secure no tracking bots to track your poker behaviur and tournamnets with 50-100 persons you have better change to win :) i am exited cardschat you should put some freerolls there !!!
i agree with you. i like to use bit coin myself

finaltable1

finaltable1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I always thought that the best poker company is the one that charges 1-5$ per month per player, instead of 10% rake. Cause lol any player consumes some traffic and some energy of companies servers, and it's just couple of centcs converted to money. Technically there is no difference for a PC server when it hosts $1.1 buy-in MTT vs $109 buy-in MTT.

CTAPYXA

CTAPYXA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm surprised you're still looking for new poker rooms? There are three monsters. It's PS, 888 and party poker. Learn skills and development in these conditions. Why are you looking to lose in a new room? em poker, 46xmopoker, etc. If your life does not have the ability to make up for the development, then this ability will not be in games.

ScooperNova

ScooperNova

Hair in a Biscuit
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I've heard about this coinpoker several times now. Might as well give it a shot considering there are really no legitimate options available.

KristaK

KristaK

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hi hi
i ever so dubvious of bitcoins
maybe i dumb be worry of it?
actually i cash out of a small poker site i get nervous of & they give me bitcoins
why i nervous cash out?
cause i read of worries of it on CardsChat

so i make a wallet, put it
value when gave me was like $84 now says it worth $132
that good deal!

i not know how get $usd from bitcoins
no worries, when ACR repaired i goin deposit it there - ACR love bitcoins
(i not like you guys - i usually deposit to sites - no withdrawals *sighs* )

veritasi

veritasi

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Didn't know about it, thanks for the information!)

C

ceco99

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can not say which is the best company for poker, but according to me pokerstars due to the wide variety of tournaments and games such as and bonuses.

oneybiggs

oneybiggs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Totally enjoyed playing at coinpoker but stopped because crypto is another headache,and i changed some cash to bitcoin in neteller,couldnt deposit it anywhere,and got charged some crazy fee for changing it and changing it back to cash,rrrrrr lol.and crypto is to unstable with all the millions going missing...not like you can remember a big long address,so when it goes wrong,it goes very wrong.

C

CounterTopLoh

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
in fact, crypto gambling is a perilous thing, and even more perilous than gambling in general as you may win the bet but lose the money due to the fact that there will be a sift in cryptocurrency value...

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I played there a bit in the past and i can not recommend this site.

I won over 5000 coins in freerolls and at that time those 5000 coins were worth well over 700 $. Some months later when i tryed to cashout (which is not a very easy process btw) the value of them already decreased to arround 40$, so i just deinstalled it and left my coins.

The fact that the site not asks for propper verification makes me think there is a lot of cheaters and botters out there and no real security.