Best poker App?

riverokker

riverokker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like pokerstars App its the nicest to use. It also has the most features and options. It is the closest to the real thing. Also poker stars uses less wifi streaming availability. I get kicked out of other sites all the time. Does anyone know if ACR has a mobile poker app?

revizor

revizor

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like pokerstars App its the nicest to use. It also has the most features and options. It is the closest to the real thing. Also poker stars uses less wifi streaming availability. I get kicked out of other sites all the time. Does anyone know if ACR has a mobile poker app?

Pokerstars is certainly a clear favorite. They seriously worked on the friendly interface and functionality. Get at least party poker as their closest competitor. It's just some kind of hell. If you need to quickly review the previous session, which in Stars can be done in a few seconds, at the party it turns into agony! Unfortunately, I can’t say anything about ACR, since they are not available in my country.

K

Keotek

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Bravo if you like brick and mortar

The bravo app is the best live game finder and ever since i've found it i use it quite a bit.

Keo

S

Sp0own

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pokerstars app, but they do not take the betting presets from desktop app to the mobile app. It's quite annoying for me to play without that buttons.

andsws

andsws

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
RO
Chips
Clearly PokerStars application because you can play poker at 2 tables or more. You cant see this option on 888 or unibet app which is a big minus for them

H

HaroldHouse

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Pokerstars is the best looking and functioning app Ive tried so far. I have tried to sign up at ACR but it wont accept any screen name. Always says "match the format" for screen name. I tried different names each starting with a letter, then with a # , then with a symbol. None were accepted. I tried deleting cookies and that didnt help. So Pokerstars then second I like 888

Rumengh

Rumengh

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Pokerstars are the best proven it with the mobile app. Unfortunately still do not find a mobile application that I like it on Pokerstars.

onione6ix

onione6ix

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
PPPoker app is another application to check out

Havik

Havik

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Pokerstars gets my vote for best app.

P

premedina

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm not sure ACR plays via app. I think they play via browser though on a mobile device. ignition is the same way too. I don't know of any online poker that has an app for US

Dzob

Dzob

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Try the 888poker application. It is light and pleasant :)

odo333

odo333

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
At pokerstars you can play on many tables, which is a big advantage

darthjewel

darthjewel

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Most of the applications allow you to play multiple tables, that includes also ACR and Unibet. Pokerstars feature one of the nicests graphics, but for me more important are the players and the awards. Only the money, baby.

B

bon2great

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can't play on Pokerstars anymore, so now I like Betonline poker.

kleopatra123

kleopatra123

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like Pokerstars App ! :dancing2:

B

bon2great

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I use betonline and it works okay, not great.

A

abyk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I personally have only used 888 Poker's APP, and it's absolutely terrible. It's so hard to navigate through the screens to find tournaments or bet properly. Not great experience.

fa1920

fa1920

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
PPPoker, PokerBros, best for poker mobile

R

ramignis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, PokerStars is the best platform for playing poker. but they have the biggest rake because of their huge popularity

Popescu97

Popescu97

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Pokerstars it s the champ in my opinion