Best poker site?

G

Gallego1523

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Taking into account the software, ease of deposits and withdrawals, tournaments.
What is the best platform for you to play poker?

S

successlaw

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't think there's a best platform.
You have to take into consideration your needs , you experience and what formats do you prefer the most.

flattershay

flattershay

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
pokerstars. A lot of tournaments, fast deposits and withdraws and software is somewhat ok to me.
Another option is GGpoker. It has a lot of tournaments too but withdrawals are like 3-4 days, which is not that long but still. But it has a appealing software compared to Pokerstars(at least for me).

G

Gallego1523

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pokerstars. A lot of tournaments, fast deposits and withdraws and software is somewhat ok to me.
Another option is GGpoker. It has a lot of tournaments too but withdrawals are like 3-4 days, which is not that long but still. But it has a appealing software compared to Pokerstars(at least for me).

I think the same! Pokerstars for me is excellent for withdrawals and deposits! And GG I agree

Acechador

Acechador

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
EC
Chips
I like to play on PS but lately I'm playing more on GG

Edgerik

Edgerik

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
The best platform is where you feel comfortable playing, you have to go testing. I personally like ACR.

Frenchwino

Frenchwino

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
888 loto-qc

my prefer ones are 888 and loto-qc

i played on PS also but a so-so experience (lots of badbeats)

in fact, i only played on these 3 sites: 888, PS and loto-qc.

i did not do a withdraw on 888 yet. some people told me it can be a pain on that site. any experience with that ?

O

oroochimaru

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love 888 Poker. They offer a lot of freerolls during the day. The only downside is that their new software is not very stable. I got a lot of software crashes, hope they can fix it soon.

Costy69

Costy69

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Best platform to play poker

Americans dont have one. party poker is probably the best. But as a American I will never know.

N

nellorossi83

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
888POker and ACR... pokerstars is a bingo tournaments now

77ecos

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like party poker and ACR too much, I like them visually and the tournaments they have, in party tournaments faster and in acr their tournament structure, as far as software I also like them:jd4::jd4::jd4::jd4:

N

Nathanael

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I use BetOnline. My thinking is that since it is primarily a sports betting website, the poker players should be less competitive. Maybe that is not true though.

R

romamirr

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Taking into account the software, ease of deposits and withdrawals, tournaments.
What is the best platform for you to play poker?

Pokerstars is in the first place. Withdrawal of funds is instant, the software is not bad (but a lot of glitches appeared with the Aurora engine).
I would put partypoker in second place. Excellent support, withdrawal of funds for about a day, I really like the software.
I can put AmericasCardroom in third place. Support at height, withdrawal of funds once a week,
but no deposit is required for this. The software isn't the best, but it's not the worst.:)

navicula

navicula

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is the best in my opinion:

1. Pokerstars
2. GG Poker
3. ACR

AndyFio

AndyFio

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play only at PokerStars, I haven't even played on other gaming platforms, I like the atmosphere at Stars. This is by no means the most popular site.

GeckoAA

GeckoAA

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play on 888, PS, GG and Party Poker.
My go to is 888 because they have lots of Freerolls and low stake games that I can afford with my bankroll. I also withdrew money out and did receive it so feel its tried and true for me.
poker stars would be the next one I play the most as it also has low stake games but not very many Freerolls if any at all. It’s been around a while.
GGPoker is ok to me, I see many people loving the software, but most games are more expensive than I want to pay atm. Plus their Poker Craft is dishonest because it does not include rake in the stats for games like All In or Fold for sure. I’m not sure about all the other games.
I just started at Party Poker about 6 months ago, and have not played there much at all because of the set-up and software i suppose. I just don’t like it as much compared with my 2 favourites 888 and PS.

B

beatlebug

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Can find a few

I think that you can find some venues that are fairly easy to play on. One is AmericasCardroom and I like SWC poker as well....Never had any issues with either of them. Good luck to you...

Beatlebug

MikeDTT

MikeDTT

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I suggesting pokerstars, for me is good enough

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I only know PS and let’s just say I’m used to it. But to whom which platform is good the individual depends. It is best to try more and decide which one is right for you.

Good luck.