The best place for online poker?

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, Everyone! By my opinion, the best place for online poker is a place, where You more win, than lose...
This means, that this place periodically can to change... That's all!

Duxflux

Duxflux

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So halo all

What do think where is the best place to play online poker?
I also find pokerstars the best, although I used to lose the most there as well. Pokerstars has the best options both in terms of design and game types. GGPoker, for example, advertises a lot and probably has a lot more players and fishes, but the whole system is optimized to invest a lot of money and rather rely on the luck factor. At least that's the impression I get.

apLike

apLike

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Pokerstars for me are the best. But GG not bad)

ASMautoneJr

ASMautoneJr

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
pokerstars and ggpoker I believe is the best place to play poker..... stability, multiple players online and better tournaments and promotions

yango

yango

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
for me it will always be 888 because it always has good promotions at the tables and also because its gambling mechanism always works for me favorable to my style of play.

S

souza155

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There are several good sites to play poker, I really enjoy playing at 888 Poker and pokerstars.

Ovidijusgv

Ovidijusgv

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
Hello, which poker room(client) is the best for you and why ?:)

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
When deciding which poker room to choose, it is recommended to pay attention to the range of games offered by the poker room. If you plan to play the most popular poker modifications - Omaha and Hold'em, you can easily find a suitable site, since all rooms allow you to play these disciplines at cash tables and in tournament events. 888Poker, which regularly hold regional tournaments and promotions for players , many freerolls, thus showing that they are glad to see them in their establishments

Ovidijusgv

Ovidijusgv

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
When deciding which poker room to choose, it is recommended to pay attention to the range of games offered by the poker room. If you plan to play the most popular poker modifications - Omaha and Hold'em, you can easily find a suitable site, since all rooms allow you to play these disciplines at cash tables and in tournament events. 888Poker, which regularly hold regional tournaments and promotions for players , many freerolls, thus showing that they are glad to see them in their establishments
Thank You ;)

reraee1

reraee1

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Yes, I have a lot of poker rooms on my computer but I want to highlight 888poker I really like it in design and it's very easy for me to play it

Ovidijusgv

Ovidijusgv

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
Im using pokerstars for me is best:)

ScoobyNL

ScoobyNL

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
NL
Chips
Pokerstars.

Best software (by far), biggest fields and no problem with payout.

Also the contact with pokerstars support is getting better.

ScoobyNL

ScoobyNL

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
NL
Chips
Yes, I have a lot of poker rooms on my computer but I want to highlight 888poker I really like it in design and it's very easy for me to play it
I looked at this sometime and i think the players are softer then on pokerstars or ggpoker.

888NOX888

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love playing on 888Poker. I also like to play Pokerstars, Patipoker and AmericasCardrom.

Reail

Reail

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Probably it's different for everybody. I focus on the "market leaders" - Pokerstars, 888, GGPoker.

A

Anahita

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
PokerStars is quite fine place to play and unibet is nice place too

roberto51

roberto51

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts